Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum A Photo shoot Campaign

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Peter Keydel

Print Photo shoot campagin aim to shoot in KL.,Malaysia for 2 days. Anybody who”s be interesting please get back to me asap. Cheers…Andy Email: aapromozione@gmail.com

Monica

Dear Andy

Good afternoon. We are from Sabtham’s Vision Sdn Bhd located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We are a Production House as well as a Production Service Provider. May I know how we can be of assistance to you? Please e-mail details to sabtham@tm.net.my or I can be contacted at +603-2273 7517. Please feel free to view our webpage http://www.sabthamsvision.com.my

Thank you and regards

Francis Silvan

Yoon Yoo

Hi Andy,

You don’t provide any specifics in your request. Should you look to shoot in natural environment. Treasure Images Sdn Bhd is a production house / support company located in Sabah, the Malaysian part of Borneo. We specialize in the marine environment, scenic beaches, islands, underwater, as well as wildlife and the rainforest. You can contact me at location@treasure-images.com
    Regards,
    Eric

Peter Keydel

Dear All.,
    here’s more info…Basicly this photo shoot is from india.All crews will be indian.I dont know about to apply for work permits in KL or not. Pls do let me know. For the locations I would need
    – Graphic/Modern Building in KL
    – Metro Train Station in KL
    – Good Looking Pier/Jetty or Yatch Club
    – KL City Skyline
    Pls do send me a quote and ref.,locations images asap.The clients will have a meeting by tomorrow. before WorldCup 2010 kick off:) Andy Email:aapromozione@gmail.com

Lydia Lubon

Hi Andy, you may check your email on the locations ref. Do feed us more info for quotation purpose or do u hv any board? Pls advise and feel free to contact me anytime. Mobile +6017 203 8888/Office +603 7880 4848. TQ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘A Photo shoot Campaign’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]