Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Animatronic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • Marie Brown

Hello,
    Can someone help me find an animatronic-beaver in Europe. I will need it for 1 day of shoot in Romania.
    Thank you very much.

Karl Evans

hi,
    just been passed your details by nick at eyedentity products.i may be able to help you with the beaver.
    regards
    simon wilson
    01923 212498
    07855 103771
    http://www.animatronicanimals.com

Rob Edkins

Hi, when do you need the bever and what do you need it to do. We do not have one but can build it for you.
    Karl – Theatricks

simon peeke

We do not have one in stock, but can fabricate.
    We will need to know size, and what it needs to do.
    When will it be required?
    A budget guide would be helpful.
    Cheers
    Rob

Hi Adrian,

We may be able to help you out if you have a budget to have one built. Please feel free to email me details such as how it will need to move, when you need it and what sort of budget you have.

rebecca.dix@codsteaks.com

All the best

Rebecca

Iain Potts

Hi, Happy to build a beaver for your production. We would need to know what range of movements are required and what kind of budget you are working to.
    We also offer on set operation services and puppetry manipulation.
    Thanks
    Warwick.
    http://www.warwickbooleprops.co.uk

Rebecca Dix

Hi Adrian
    yess this is something we could help you out with if you have a budget to get one built.Please feel free to contact me with more details inc budget, the movements required and the deadline.

Regards

Simon Peeke
    info@banditstudio.com
    0117 9513922

lisa boyle

Hello,
    Have you tried Animated Extras at Shepperton Studios?

sara allison

Hi Adrian, We would be happy to help, we would need to know the required movements, deadlines and budgets?
    Regards
    Iain Potts
    1nfo@siriusmodelmaking.co.uk

Phill Gee

Hi Adrian, We can of course help you with this project- its right up our street! Do you have any specifications as of yet- ie movements, size, level of detail and most importantly, when you would like to shoot? Please feel free to contact me once you have any more information.
    Regards,
    Dan
    modelsandeffects.co.uk

jez clarke

Hi Adrian have u thought about puppetering the beaver as this would be much cheaper option than an animatronic puppet, If u need more advice or assistance please call on 07956 568606 u can also see what else we provide @ chrislloydmodelsprops cheers.

Yolanda Gata

Re- Animatronic Beaver

Hi,
    I’m not currently available with regards to this, but I can highly reccomend someone
    who has vast experience building animatronic creatures. I feel this is a one-man build
    as a company would charge too much.

Adam Keenan, based in London on: 07796175241
    his email is: adam@akfx.co.uk

He would be happy to talk it through and offer advice.

Sacha.

Sacha Choat; 3D design | animatronics | models and FX for film and television
    07939332533 sacha_choat@hotmail.com

Yolanda Gata

I’m sadly unable to help at the moment as I’m currently over in New Zealand, but I would recommend the guys at Creature Effect Ltd near Uxbridge or Animated Extras down at Shepperton Studios, it depends on time and budget.

Good luck with the beaver

Dave Hewitt

Hi,
    I think we may have come to the table a little later than others on this one, but if you are still looking for quotes to supply an animatronic beaver, then I would certainly like to convey our interest in doing so.

I’d concur with someone else’s suggestion of puppeteering the model if the shot list allows it. It’s always a far more flexible and budget friendly solution. Certainly safer when working for an overseas client.

If you have any more spec you can send in terms of the features the puppet needs to include, then I will be happy to do a quote.

Regards,
    Jez Clarke
    MD

Yolanda Gata

Thanks for your enquiry, we make a lot of stuff, but animatronics is not our thing.

Try artem.com.

Regards

Steven

Steven Wheeler
    Juicy Fruits Model Makers Ltd
    28 Mill Hill
    Weston Colville
    Cambridge
    CB21 5NY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Animatronic’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]