Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum around Barcelona – rig with the driver at the parking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Hello. we are Production House from Poland.
    We want to make a photo-session around Barcelona area. Here are details:
    Our assumption is that the picture should present in natural way the authentic rig driver and his rig (eighteen wheeler). Naturalness and authenticity are the key words for this project – also the look of the driver (make-up, clothes etc.), place of the session we suggest some kind of parking, which will give us the space. Background for the shot shouldn’t be overloaded with details, actually poor in extra elements, but still natural, eventual green elements are advisable.
    – rig and rig driver – polish (any cost are on our side, driver’s payment, choose and also journey of the rig to the Barcelona)
    – session around 27.02 – 01.03.2006

Brief for Barcelona:

Takashi Sudo

hello joanna,
    i have images of interesting car parks in several regions of Spain, including Barcelona.
    Sorry, but I dont quite understand the brief?
    Is it a sparse and empty car park you want? Indoor or outdoor? It sounds like the rig is rather big so perhaps it should need to be an open space rather than a car park where we would probably have trouble accessing the area.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me on my personal email: belinda@beespics.com and we can discuss further and I can then upload some images for you to see some examples.
    thank you and regards,
    Belinda Lewin
    Bee’s Pictures – Spain

Ivana

Hi Joanna, my name is Juan Ramos head of production department at Bigfoot Productions, Spain.

I don’t know in with stage of your project you are at the moment, but if you still interesting about shooting in Spain, we can provide you a wide range of production services including rig rental, locations, etc.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on my personal email: mail@bigfoot.es. thank you and regards,

Juan M. Ramos – Bigfoot Productions, Spain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘around Barcelona – rig with the driver at the parking’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]