Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Beautiful beach for car shoot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Anna Glean

Hello everybody,
    we are urgently looking for picturesque “summer” seaside beach with firm sand that would make it possible to shoot 7 cars (city type) driving on it. The shoot has to take place in February. If you think that can be done in your country with an acceptable
    budget please contact Marina Korol at marina@pronto.kiev.ua, tel: +380(44) 490 2231.
    Thank you very much for urgent reaction.

Andrew Leung

Dear Marina,
    Malaysia has many such locations available as per described with one of the cheapest production cost in Asia. Kindly email us a storyboard so that we can forward you suitable location. You may visit our website http://www.filmhosting.net/flash for more details or via mobile +6.012.2146979 anytime. Rgds @Fadzil

Hi Marino,
    It can be shot in Dubai, alot of the beaches can be easily accessed by cars and have a clear horizon leading to the ocean.

Please let me know more details and we can send you some suitable location references.

Kind Regards
    Emma

Marina,

We can help set this up in Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil or Costa Rica… depending on the kind of beach, budget and car needs. Please contact me at +54-11-4553-2500
    or ivan@redcreek.info.

Best and kind,
    Ivan Entel
    EP/Co-president
    Red Creek Productions

Hi Marina, it is summer in New Zealand and we have many beautiful beaches where it is possible to drive cars, at speed, on firm sand. I will email you some location references. Best wishes, William Grieve. http://www.bigpictures.co.nz

Hi Maria…. we have such beaches, and we also have beautiful sunny weather in February. And we are affordable. We will send you pictures in the morning.
    Best, Mario, Blue Sky Films

Eric Brown

Dear Marina,
    Hi, this is Pak from Thailand- please contact me at base@agrandelephant.com so I can send you some pictures…..that may interest you.

Regards
    Pak Chaisana

Dear Marina,
    Rachel from Razor Sharp Film in South Africa here, we have a variety of beaches that could be suitable for a shoot like yours..please get in touch and i can send you some information..rachel@razorsharpfilms.com

Hi Marina,
    India has one of the finest seaside beaches with firm sand. Some of the best options could be Chennai,Kerala. Outskirts oF Mumbai and Goa. these beaches are quite and it serves your purpose.In case if you wanna know in detail, you can call us or mail us and maybe we can send you some pictures.
    for further information please log on to our website
    ww.kailashpictureco.com

Regards,

Sandeep Menon
    Kailash Picture Company

Ishay Hadas

Marina, we at The Lift (www.thelift.tv) can also help you with this. Our headquarters is in Barcelona, which is not as sunny in february but is much much closer to you. Please let me know what you think. Marc. marc@thelift.tv

Yung Frau

Have you considerd Miami We have great beaches and services. Drop me a line and more info and I will send you location samples
    Thank you
    Judd Allison
    Producer/Fixer

Picture Perfect Productions
    8000 Biscayne Blvd.
    Miami Florida 33138
    Ph.(305) 759-9954
    Cell.(305) 798-4070
    Fax.(305) 759-9945
    http://www.pictureperfectmiami.com
    http://www.pictureperfectreel.com

Hi Marina,
    We do have beaches in the Florida Keys. Please visit our website at filmkeys.com and go into the location library.
    We have numerous car shoots here throughout the year.
    please feel free to contact me at 305-293-1800 or e-mail me at Ritabrow@aol.com
    Sincerely,
    Rita Brown, Film Commissioner
    The Florida Keys & Key West

Martin Krake

Hi Marina,

India is one place where international projects are looking upto in terms of location and production cost factor.Do drop us more details of your project and we will ensure you would have a memorable shoot in our country.India has a lot to offer. ctc: Jay / Gautam
    Url:www.exotiqueproductions.com
    email:event@exotiqueproductions.com
    tel: +91 11 28081341 / 28081342

Dear Marina,

I have sent you all the details you needed for the shoot and in fact I have sent the budget. I have been trying to contact you over the phone for two days now but no luck no one answer the phone. Please check the mails and get back to me. With best regards, Priyanga T. Kumarasiri, Producer, Crew For Shoots, Sri Lanka. http://www.crewforshoots.com or please call me on +94 777 891 711 or my partner in Germany on +491774422607, Sherard Jayasuriya.

Dear Marina,
    Auvil Productions is a leading full production service based in Bombay, India. We have just completed 2 TVC’s for Sweden and Tanzania and a Music Video for UK in January. We are now working on a cuple of TVC’s from South Africa Besides this, in the past, we have organised productions for Feature Films and TVC’s for producers and agencies from USA, UK, Sweden, Dubai, Nigeria & Pakistan.
    India is the best place for you to shoot this film considering the fabulous locations, technical crew and overall cost advantages. I shall mail you some pictures of the beaches to help you decide. In the meanwhile if you need any more details please get in touch with me at vicky@auvilproductions.com or visit our website http://www.auvilproductions.com
    Thanks… Vicky Bahri

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Beautiful beach for car shoot’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]