Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Bhutan – fixer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Michael Owen
    Participant

Looking for a fixer for a small documentary style project in Bhutan.
    Thank you in advance for recommendations.

Michael Owen

Murray Ashton

Hi Michael,

Please check out some of our previous posting for filming in Bhutan that might be of interest here:

https://www.thelocationguide.com/forums/search/bhutan/

With every good wish,

Murray

Murray Ashton

Bit old but you might find this useful too.

fixer in Bhutan

Evi Kouklinou
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I am contacting you from NEEDaFIXER, we are the largest network of fixers, producers and film crew operating in 80 countries all around the world.
    I saw your post and we will be more than happy to assist you as we have an amazing team in Bhutan and we and can provide you with the best people.
    I look forward to hearing more about your project and explore ways helping you,Warm regards, Evi. evi@needafixer.com

Tashi Namgyal
    Participant

Hi Micheal
    pls let me know what kind of service you are looking for
    we have our corespondent office in Bhutan, I am based in Ladakh… with http://www.geoasiatravels.com

Michael Owen
    Participant

Dear Tashi

Thank you for your response to my inquiry. I’m still trying to find out from my museum client exactly where they want to film. This is a virtual reality (VR) film project. We will deploy a camera that shoots 360° so that when the viewer where a headset they feel like they are standing in the place where the camera recorded the picture. We are looking for someone to help us with local travel arrangements and any permits necessary for filming. We will have a very small team, possibly two at most four people. Is this something your correspondent office can help us with?

Thanks,

Michael

Ivy Manohara
    Participant

Hello Michael,
    I can help you with the local travel and permits in Bhutan as well. Do let me know if this requirement is still open.
    Email: info@filmapia.com
    Phone: +91 9972514030

Tashi Namgyal
    Participant

Hi Michael

I am so sorry could not check you mail
    as i was not in the town, with client in high pass(trekking)
    pls let me if you still need the service. i can immediately send you the details.
    also please let me know in my tashinamgyal@yahoo.com

regard
    Namgyal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Bhutan – fixer’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]