Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Blocks of flats – Eastern European style and decent weather

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I would like to thank all of you for your time and effort. I greatly appreciate all replies and picture samples posted both here and sent to me directly. Unfortunately, there has been a discussion between the Client and agency about major concept change so the project will be most likely shot locally.

Thank you for your assistance.
    Kind regards,
    Tom

Hi Tomek,

My name is Peter from Fresco Film Services in Spain. Funny enough we have just researched this and found many suitable locations in Madrid and Barcelona.

Please do not hesitate contacting me for more info, as we would be pleased to help you and service your shoot here in Spain.

All the best

Peter Welter Soler
    Service Producer
    Fresco Film Services S.L.
    Cell +34 609 50 87 88
    peter@frescofilm.com

Hello Tom:
    I know you are looking for in Europe but I think Cuba could be a good location to shoot your project.
    Cuba is sunny and there are this kind of building.
    Let me know if Cuba could be an option for you and I will send you some location pictures.
    Best,
    Luis Lago
    Producer
    Shootcuba
    http://www.shootcuba.com

Hi Tom

we have serviced many productions from Poland here in Habana-Cuba and I hope we can find
    a good location for you as well . here some references .

best regards

Frank

http://www.islandfilmcuba.com
    frank@island.co.cu

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Tom

Weather can be a problem but you have good possibility in Prague and Bratislava

Rok Ban

Hi Tom,
    Berlin could work when it comes to architecture, the weather by the end of march can be springish but could have some snow if it comes to the worst.
    Let me know if you need further information.

Tom

bucur oana

Hi Tom,

I would warmly recomend you to consider Serbia.i.e. Belgrade for your TVC.There is vast residential area that dates from the 70s and suits your description perfectly. The average temperature in late March are around 10 degrees. I am attaching you some photos.

For more visit Serbia Film Commission website, or email me at milica@filminserbia.com

We ll be happy to help you!

Best,
    Milica

Dear Tom,
    if your are willing to travel to Uruguay you will find locations, good weather and excellent budget.
    Please let me know and I’ll be pleased to help you.
    Best from Montevideo,
    Daniel Alvarez
    daniel@thebrowniefilmco.com

Hello Tom,I´m Verónica of Salamanca Film Commission.Salamanca is a province placed in the center of Spain. I send you blocks of flats in the city that can interest you. If someone of them serves you, you can contact with us in: sfc@salamancafilmcommission.com; practicas@turismodesalamanca.com

Hello Tom,I´m Verónica of Salamanca Film Commission.Excuse me, we have many problems with Internet this morning and we have sent you the same message three times.
    Best regards, Verónica

Hello Tom,I´m Verónica of Salamanca Film Commission.Salamanca is a province placed in the center of Spain. I send you blocks of flats in the city that can interest you. If someone of them serves you, you can contact with us in: sfc@salamancafilmcommission.com; practicas@turismodesalamanca.com

Edman Chan

Hi Tom,

Montevideo in Uruguay is definitely an option to consider. Though travel is not the cheapest once on the spot this will be greatly compensated. If you are interested, send me your board and I will send you locations and initial budgets.

All the best,

Mark Rees
    EP at http://www.magafilms.net

Hi Tom
    We are based in Southern Spain (Malaga) where you will get the good weather . Please find pictures of some of the architecture which is in the area.
    Regards

Charlie

info@paraphernaliaproductions.com

Julia Muelas

Hi, Tom

Here are your locations Tom,
    View more at http://locationstock.com/category/6655.html

Best,
    George

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Blocks of flats – Eastern European style and decent weather’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]