Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Cannes Fixer anyone?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Irma Borrel

Recommendations for a Cannes based Fixer for a shoot on 14th May anyone ? Small HD crew from UK, just need local support, some gear/crew, permissions.

Dear Mark,

We are a french production company in south of France (near Cannes) and we’ll want to know more about your needs.

Send me a mail with all informations and I reply you as soon as possible.

Cordialy

Karine MICELI
    cineculture@gmail.com

Dear Mark,
    My company is in the south of France.
    I can rent you one camera HDVcam and a cameraman for the 14 of May.
    You can contact me on my email nadegemarti@hotmail.com. My phone +33609209127
    Company Name M&M Films Services.
    Regards,
    Nadège Marti

Hey
    we offer you the best international professionnal credits for your needs on french riviera
    Specialy in Cannes for any permits locals contacts local facilities
    We are used to deal few shooting with them per year
    Call us to discuss about this
    M MARTINO 33 493 92 64 22

Hello Mark,

You could try contacting the Côte d’Azur film commission.
    email : evelyne.colle@cote-azur.cci.fr

Regards,
    Calvin Walker
    Film France

Hi Mark,

Please look no further.
    http://www.jakeprods.com
    My office is in Monaco (which makes things cheaper). I live in Antibes, which is 15 mins from Cannes.
    I’m shooting the Historic GP of Monaco this weekend with HD cameras for Nigel Simpkiss and Adrian Harrison of Streetlight (UK).
    For more references please check our website or call me direct on +33 6 83 40 73 24.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Xavier

Andy Wilson

I see many people have already contacted you.
    Great, should you need more information (concerning permits, you have to contact the city hall, Sophie Mouysset). I will be in Cannes during the Festival, fee free to contact me at any time, even if we are not the local film commission.
    Michel Brussol
    South of France Film Commission – Var

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannes Fixer anyone?’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]