Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Hi, I am looking for a good line producer in Chicago, with a solid team to work on a car commercial in January.

I am based in Los Angeles, but my partner and I have worked in Chicago many times and have a crew available (note that the weather will be cold, windy and snowy).

You can see some of our work at

http://web.me.com/nicholassimon/SMACS_INC./Home.html

and if you email me I can send you c.v.’s of myself and my partner highlighting the numerous a-list production companies for which we have line produced.

Nicholas Simon
    310 948 3773
    nicholassimon@mac.com

We have experience with numerous commercials, features, docs, tv shows. Check out our web site, http://www.filmpolice.com or contact me directly 773 463 4010. Phillip Koch

Alexander Quennell
    Participant

Atomic Imaging/Golan Studios is a full-service film & television production & post-production facility located in downtown Chicago. We often work with out-of-town production companies supplying everything from crew & equipment, to sound stage/studio space, production vehicles, office space and secure truck parking.

In fact the last company we worked with out of the UK was OlgaTV, providing crew and equipment for the Paul O’Grady show. We also just recently completed a project for Ford Motor Company, with (2) Ford Focus (automobiles) in our studio.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and/or would like some references. Our office # is (312) 642-4500 x5701 and my cell is (312) 933-8258.

Website is http://www.atomicimaging.com (please ignore the Halloween stuff, we’re just getting back to updating that now :)

Ari Golan

I co-own a production and post-production company called Bitter Jester Creative, based in a burb of Chicago. We are a full-service company (as most are) with excellent people skills and quite an array of production awards for commercial and documentary productions alike.

Please feel free to give me a ring – either for this project or for anything else in the future. We’re always looking to collaborate with other creative types and we grow our business through networking and our reputation. Let me know if we can be of any assistance!

Nicolas DeGrazia
    http://www.BitterJester.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Chicago’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]