Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum China and Hawaii

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Manish Raiborde 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Charlotte Kingston
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for a location producer to help with filming in both China and Hawaii to help with access, Visas and permit. We are looking to film in China from mid February, dates in Hawaii are TBC. If you could contact charlotte.kingston@ricochet.co.uk with details of time frames for set up and cost implications of your services, along with references for any UK production companies you have previously worked with it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Charlotte

Murray Ashton
    Participant

Hi Charlotte,

Can I suggest that you consult our Hawaii directory by using the main menu above.

You will find listing for production service companies, Line producers, production managers and location managers providing services in both Hawaii and China.

I hope to see you at FOCUS next week. Please come and find me on The Location Guide stand.

Homepage

All the best,

Murray

Sky Pierce
    Participant

Aloha Charlotte!
    Hana Productions can certainly provide whatever production and locations services you need in Hawai’i. We have worked with numerous international productions, including a handful from the UK. UK based projects include the following people/companies…
    Framestore London (David Hay, Producer)
    Josh Olins and CLM London for Vogue UK and WSJ Mag
    Asos.com
    Howard Kingsnorth for United Airlines
    David Burton for TJ Maxx
    as well as projects for Spiegel TV in Germany and Warner Bros Belgium most recently.
    Please visit our website for a complete client list, and of course I’ll email you directly as requested.

Glenn Beadles
    Participant

Aloha Charlotte,
    I would be glad to assist you in the Hawaii portion of your project. You may contact me directly at glenn@onloc.com to discuss the details and timeline for Hawaii.
    Aloha,
    Glenn Beadles,
    On Location Services
    m: 808-870-7499
    http://www.onloc.com

Manish Raiborde
    Participant

Hi Charlotte,

We would be glad to provide you production support in China. Please write us on contact@workboxmedia.com.
    Looking forward to connecting with you.

Many thanks,

Manish,
    http://www.workboxmedia.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]