Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Denise Haire

We are looking for a circus with lots of animals to shoot in for approximately 3 weeks. Please send an email to: tuba@motion-films.com if you have any info..
    Cheers…

Milica Bozanic
    Participant

I have a close relationship to a wonderful circus with camels, zebras, llamas, horses large and dwarf, goats pidgeons,rabbits and dogs to start the list. Please get in contact with me for a chat as we need dates, location etc

Contact Martin Lacey Circus they are on tour in the UK ther post code is PE23 4AL – Poss tel nos +44 (0)7094 608080 or +44 (0) 7836 691110.Tell them you called me.
    Tony Hood

ANIMAL ACTING
    information@animalacting.com

dave knox

Hi,
    We have 2 trained Cheetahs, Meerkats, Coatis and a lot of birds of prey.
    Call 00441322 866577 if interested.
    Regards,
    Alan Ames.

I can supply exotic animals such as Big Cats, Horses, Zebra etc and have extensive circus connections. I work exclusively with film and advertising supplying animals.

cbrown@toothnclaw.com
    http://www.toothnclaw.com
    07789 002 597

Dear Sir
    We are Location Managers in India and we can arrange a CIRCUS shoot for you in India. If you are interested please let us know so that we mail pictures
    Kishore Sinh Parmar
    Royal Locations
    India
    http://www.indiashootlocations.com

Niko Post

Hi I have horses all trained in the performing arts and have circus performers in my team. we can to tricks and vaulting in a circus ring.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Circus’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]