Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum commercial in mountains – Czech Republik, Slovakia, Austria

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    as a production house from Warsaw we are looking for a location to shoot a commercial partly in mountains. the shooting days planned on the middle of April. if any of production house from Czech Rep., Slovakia or Austria could help – please contact garaz@garaz.com.pl – and we will send details.
    many thanks for any feedback!
    Joanna Walenko

Hello Joanna, We are having a strange season in The Alps this year and there’s a new cold weathere front that will keep the lakes frozen a little bit longer. Depending on your script I’m quite sure that we will be able to help you. Please forward all the infos at paolo@shootinthealps.com and we will reply right away on the possibilities we can offer. Regards Paolo – Producer http://www.shootinthealps.com

Can offer you all services for shooting in the Alps as long there is snow.
    Have done services for a coupple of other polish
    and czech production houses.
    If you have any questions please com back.

Regards

VTT Film Service
    +43-664-1620 988

v.t.t.filmservice@aon.at

Gert Winkler

Hello Joanna,
    we can help you with your shoot! Please can you send me more information regarding script, story board, treatment etc? We have partners in Austria and we shoot TVC’s in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria no problem. Just tell me what you need? Please forward all info to edward@luckymanfilms.com It will be my pleasure to help…
    Best regards,
    Edward Sichel, executive producer, Lucky Man Films s.r.o

Remi Noiriel

Hi Joanna,
    as we know each other from before, sorry to get back to you so late but I’m currently on the shoot/car commercial in Italian Alps at the moment for UK prod. house. As you probably know the best/most economic way/ to shoot in Alps is to go through CZ Prod. house & we have our Loc. Manager based in Innsbruck. We drive our CZ Crew + Equipment to Alps/3-4 hours Prague-Innsbruck for example/.
    Please, let me know if I still can be any help.
    My best,
    Daniel Heyna-Vetrovsky
    Executive Producer/Rotor Productions Prague
    daniel@rotor.tv
    cell:+420-602-308660

Frank Meter

Dear Joanna,
    please be so kind and let me know your requirements. May be I can send you pictures from previous scouts. But it is important to know your needs. (Snow, villages,spring-meadows with flowers etc.) We did in the past more than 100 shoots all over the alps, Switzerland,Austria,Italy,France,Germany. Our policy is, to find the right location for your project. Wishing you happy easter!!! On request we are more than happy to feed you with more informations. All the best for now.
    Peter Naguschewski Filmservice munich
    nagu@filmservice-munich.de

Frank Meter

Dear Joanna,
    please be so kind and let me know your requirements. May be I can send you pictures from previous scouts. But it is important to know your needs. (Snow, villages,spring-meadows with flowers etc.) We did in the past more than 100 shoots all over the alps, Switzerland,Austria,Italy,France,Germany. Our policy is, to find the right location for your project. Wishing you happy easter!!! On request we are more than happy to feed you with more informations. All the best for now.
    Peter Naguschewski Filmservice munich
    nagu@filmservice-munich.de

Dear Joanna,

I apologize for late response, I am on shoot in Bosnia at the moment and the internet connection is not the greatest over here. Please, send me your board together with all informations and we will bring options for you. Happy easter meanwhile! Kind regards, David Rauch, Executive producer, U.F.O. Pictures, Prague, Czech republic, mobile +420 606 475 074, david@ufopictures.tv

hello check this website feel free to contact

me
    hermann@fatfugu.de
    http://www.lebccam.at/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘commercial in mountains – Czech Republik, Slovakia, Austria’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]