Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Estimate for Videographer & Audio Technician

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Lansing Lio

I am trying to coordinate shooting crew in Chicago.
    If anybody could help me, it would be great.

I need:

1, package of videographer & audio technician with gear.
    Total of 5 – videographer & 5 – audio technician.
    2, Need to shoot doctor’s interview at doctor’s convention in Chicago.
    3, Total of 3 days, 10hr/day.
    4, Need 2 – player deck to edit tape (will be using Notebook PC & will be bringing from Japan)
    5, Would like to shoot with panasonic AG-DVX100 or SONY DSR-450
    6, Pin or Gun Mics, portable light, Mixer, etc.
    7, Transportation for crew.

If anyone could give me an estimate by Wed noon my time in Japan, I really appreciate.
    Thank you very much.

We are your Chicago-based production company. We can help. You can call me at 773 463 4010 or email
    phil@filmpolice.com.

Visit out website http://www.filmpolice.com

Best,
    Phillip Koch
    Producer

Alexander Quennell
    Participant

We are a full service Film and Television production company headquarted in Chicago. We provide crew &, equipment packages, sound stage rental, and post-production facilities. You can reach me at 001-312-642-4500 x5701 (office), or 001-312-933-8258 (cell). Ari Golan

Phillip Koch
    Participant

Hello, we are Big Shoulders Digital Video Productions in Chicago. We are the only company in Chicago with 5 full time staff crews, 6 edit suites, full service graphics department, satellite uplink and downlinking as well as experience shooting for dozens of international broadcasters and over 30 USA TV networks and TV shows.
    Our full day crew rate is $1,500 with a PA too. We often have as many as 7 crews out shooting in one day.
    Please call me and we can talk further, I have many tips for shooting in Chicago since I have been doing it for over 20 years.
    Brad Fox, Big Shoulders Digital Video Productions, 312-540-5400

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Estimate for Videographer & Audio Technician’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]