Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum european houses in South Africa or Argentina

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Tony Liang

For a photoshoot in Argentina or South Africa, we are looking for 3 houses, middleclass and detached/ free houses.
    with a lawn preferable.
    the houses should be in a sunny atmosphere and in 3 different styles:
    dutch/ german
    english cottage
    mediterian

shooting will be around the 15th of october. I hope someone can help me with this.
    Would it be possible to answer me today sept 24 th???

With kind regards

Franck Hakkert

The Location Bank
    Franck Hakkert
    Postbox 16445
    1001 RM Amsterdam
    The Netherlands
    Tel +31-(0)20-6224685
    Mobile +31-(0)-653.647.184
    http://www.locationbank.nl

Hi Frank,Yes, definetly you can get this houeses here in Argentina. I’ll put togehther some examples and email them to you. Marina Trnka, El Dorado Conetenidos, http://www.eldoradocontenidos.com, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Phone office: 005411 – 4776 2680 / Mobil: 0054911- 65030989.

You have a choice of thousands in each category, in Cape Town! Do you have any reference(s) to match up with images from our database of over 200,000 location images..?

Ian Nivison
    The Film Hub
    Old Castle Brewery
    Cape Town
    ian@thefilmhub.com

Hi Frank. I am sure we can assist you with your request. Do you have any examples (images) of exactly the kind of houses you require? We will be able to construct a site for you with relevant images. You can E-mail me at frans@moonlighting.co.za

motion sales

Dear Frank,

We’re the perhaps the largest photo production services company for photoshoots in Argentina. We own the only full set of pro-photo flashes in the region. Some our most recent print clients includes J.Crew, Chivas Regal, Diesel (for Kessels Kramer in Amsterdam), Nissan, Kenzo and Gatorade. I will try put together an ftp with locations ASAP.

Best,

Nico Entel
    http://www.redcreek.info

Dear Franck, we can certainly offer you many options in all 3 categories here in Cape Town. Please mail me with your specific brief on teri-lin@reeleyesfilm.com.
    Regards, Teri-Lin

Hello Franck this is Eleonora excutive producer’s assistant at Peluca Films in Argentina.
    we can help you with several options on your research.
    if you’re interested, please contact us at fabio@pelucafilms.com and eleonora@pelucafilms.com

T: 0054 11 4545 6200

best regards,

Eleonora

Hi
    We are TwinFilm Cape Town. We have 5 international branches in Munich, Zurich, Dusseldorf, Hamburg,Bucharest and of course Cape Town.
    Cape Town is the ideal locations base for you finding these style of houses. Our architecture and style ranges from the English style, to classic european to meditterean. You will find all your location requirements here. Twin would be happy to negotiate your undertaking further with you.
    Warm regards
    Sidney Scallan
    TwinFilm Cape Town
    email: sscallan@twinfilms.co.za

Gwen Swart

Hi there Franck,

We can definitely help you, please send me details of the specific requirements and we will put together some location feelers for you.
    My e-mail address is carmen@velocityfilms.com
    Office Tel: +27 21 424 4971
    Warm regards
    Carmen Amos

Hi Franck,

Could you send me reference pictures of what you need?
    Best,
    Kamal Belghmi
    SandLine Production – Morocco
    M +21261075687
    T +21222524071
    F +21222524072
    http://www.sandlineproduction.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘european houses in South Africa or Argentina’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]