Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Experienced bilingual producer needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • Looking for an english/spanish service producer to come and help our office in Chile during the busy summer season. Please contact peanut@stillking.com.

Please could you let me have more information about the role. I may be available shortly and will be looking for something interesting. I am a UK based producer and speak excellent Spanish and French. I have just been working in Madrid. I have worked in Mexico and Peru, but not Chile to date. Best wishes, Gina Marsh (email alhambra.pictures@gmail.com)

hi

my name is francois Barge i m producer since 1989
    based in france, working freelance with english & american productions in france, and with different
    directors in La Havana, argentina & spain
    i speak both language…
    i work only in commercials
    let me know for what kind of “producing” you need
    a producer for, and during witch period exactly…
    do you need some to come only when a job is confirmed or to stay there?
    thanks for your answer
    francois.barge@wanadoo.fr

Jim Ellis

please send full info on dates required, salary and where in Chile – experienced multi lingual services producer with uk passport.

Hi Pavla

I am a Chilean working and living in Cape Town since 1999 and would be very keen to work in Chile. Please contact me through my email: kikolay2000@yahoo.co.uk for CV.

Good luck
    Kiko

Hi Pavia:
    I am Lilia Soto from Mexico, I am a latinamerican bilingual producer and have some contacts in Chile. I have experience in commercials, TV and films. I would like to know what the proyect is about and your aproximate dates
    Thanks

Cao Quintas

I’m a New Yorker with Colombian-Ecuadorian parents. I have written/directed/produced award winning films in the US, Italy and currently working in Argentina. I speak English, Italian and Spanish and would love a new adventure in South America.
    Can be reached at 001 212 726 5787
    gdv1912@AOL.COM
    Hellfish Films
    George Valencia

Hi
    I’m an experienced producer, I’ve worked in Spain, Great Britain, Netherlands ( I speak fluent dutch) and South America (Colombia). My mother language is spanish, but I’ve been living in England for several years. I´m used to work hard and I love it!!

Hi, I am british born but have lived in Peru for 20 years and have been working in film and TV production in Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia for the last 10 years. For more information please see my website (www.tambofilm.com) or contact me directly tambofilm@gmail.com

Hannah Payne

hello, here i am !

no problem to move on to Chile. Based in Barcelona Spain by now.

regards. Carlos Gimeno

Hi there,
    I am a Colombian Production Manager with 10 years of experience in TV. I have been working in New Zealand for almost two years, but I’d love to work in Chile for a while. If you want to see my CV, please send me an email to elsahenao@yahoo.com.mx.

Thanks,

Elsa Henao

Hi Sir,

I have 20 years of international filming free lance experience, Now living in Ecuador since my last big show PROOF OF LIFE /CASTLE ROCK & WARNER BROS.
    Please see my C.V. attached. e-mail me: psionus@gmail.com
    Thanks.

Brian Gott

Hi

My name is Paco Pozo I work as a producer since 1990
    Im based in Spain ( Barcelona & Malaga,) please visit my web site to see my recent job
    Can you give me same more information about it? Im working now as freelance producer thanks
    paco
    paco@laninafilms.es
    http://www.laninafilms.es

Hello there,

i work as line producer/production manager since 1996. I have been working in different countries as Germany, Austria and Spain. I speak fluent german, english and of course spanish. Right now i am based in Barcelona. Please check my web site http://www.raquelcastello.com.

Looking forward to get more details about your job offer.

best

Raquel

Hello there,

i work as line producer/production manager since 1996. I have been working in different countries as Germany, Austria and Spain. I speak fluent german, english and of course spanish. Right now i am based in Barcelona. Please check my web site http://www.raquelcastello.com.

Looking forward to get more details about your job offer.

best

Raquel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Experienced bilingual producer needed’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]