Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum exterior “pod-like” elevators on building needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • for a still photo shoot to take place between now and mid october, we are searching for architecture that features exterior elevators (preferably a row of a few, side by side). it is also possible to use an interior location, where the elevators are in an inner courtyard, however, exterior seems better and less restricted. the shot would be looking up at the building, creating a forced perspective. if you have any suggestions, please e-mail me at missionmary@gmail.com. thank you!

Dear Mary Pratt,
    We may have some possibilities here in Switzerland for your elevetor location.
    If you are interested, please get in touch with us.
    Kind regards,
    Heinz Dill

LOUISE PRODUCTIONS
    Rue de la Clergère 2
    PO Box 431
    1800 Vevey, Switzerland
    Tel: +41-21-923.63.63
    Fax: +41-21-923.63.62
    Mob: +41-79-202.52.69
    hdill@bluewin.ch

Miriam Cooke

Dear Mary, My name is Dani at danidogfilms® in Spain. I think we can help you, If you need some details for any locations, please feel free to ask. You may send us your requirements. Please, email me at info@danidogfilms.com Best Regards, Dani

Hi Mary,
    I’m from Beach House Films in Australia and New Zealand. There is a bank of external elevators on at the Reef View Hotel in Hamilton Island, located in the Great Barrier Reef. It’s a great time of year to be there as the weather is clear and warm. There are also many elevators in Sydney that would fit the brief. If you are interested in this part of the world please let me know and I’ll have a scout do a location gather for you.
    Best wishes,
    Tiare Tomaszewski
    Producer
    Beach House Films
    Mobile: +61 411 115 044
    Email: tiare@beachhousefilms.com.au

Hi we are a production house and locations search with respect to your search in object there would be grate if you could supply a lay-out to us in waited for of one your kind answer you sincerely yours
    MM PRODUCTIONS SRL

Roma Italy

T. +39 06 30889743
    F. +39 06 30882714
    M.+39 335 6232668
    http://www.italianlocations.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘exterior “pod-like” elevators on building needed’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]