Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum filming in Egypt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • we are Prague based production company, we would appriciate any informations on a good production companies in Egypt.

hey there pls tell us what u need & we will be ready 4 u @ this email
    darsh74@gmail.com
    Info@VeryProduction.com
    or u can call mostafa huesein 0020122163604

Nina Fryland

Egyptian Media Production City Co. is more than willing to provide you with all your requirements (Pre Prod./Prod./Post Prod.).
    Kindly browse our website: http://www.empc.com.eg
    Or send an email to: ycrizkallah@empc.com.eg
    Tel.:+2 02 8555 311 Mob:+2 012 310 62 86
    Fax:+2 02 8555 314

I’m based in Kenya and work all over Africa. I produced in Egypt last year and spent a great deal of time sifting through the available production companies. I then spent a considerable amount of time on the ground in Cairo and Giza checking equipment, crew, transport hotels etc.
    I’d be glad to act on your behalf on the ground in Egypt if it’s workable for you or alternatively share what I know. Please contact me on +254722517705 or on Guy@gingerink.tv Guy Wilson.

Hi Homolacova,
    FP is production house located in Cairo & we will be glad to help you out on your production in Egypt
    contact us on info@flpd.tv & you can visit our web site http://www.flpd.tv
    Regards
    Freelance production

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘filming in Egypt’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]