Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Fixer needed in Dubai

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Jari Silomäki
    Participant

I am a documentary photographer from Finland.
    I need a fixer for pre-production researches in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Please contact me by email jarisilomaki@gmail.com
    Thank you!

Ibrahim Alturki
    Participant

Hello Jari,

Kindly get in touch with me. It will be my pleasure to assist you with your production needs in Dubai and within competitive fees.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers!

Brahim
    Plan C productions
    Plan.c.filmproduction@gmail.com

Anirudh
    Participant

Hey Florence:
    This is Anirudh Thapliyal, a Delhi based Producer with 10 years of experience in documentary film production and Line production.
    I came across your post on forum where you mention you’re looking for fixer in Dubai. I have a team of professionals who are capable to do the job. They all are well qualified and experienced.

We’ve worked with a lot of great brands and small businesses over the past 6 years, including National Geographic, Discovery Networks, BBC, Land Rover etc. . They’ve praised our work as exceptional .

You can check out some of of my work on IMDB.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5340217/

If you’re interested, I’d love to discuss more details.
    Kind regards,

Anirudh Thapliyal | Producer

E-mail: anirudht.tv@gmail.com
    Mob: +91 971-899-0889

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fixer needed in Dubai’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]