Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum HOUSE/VILLA EUROPE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Isabelle Verreyke
    Participant

Hello – for a fashion shoot we are looking for a big beautiful house around Europe – with a sea view – and lots of corners and space outside (we will only shoot outside the house) preferably we will have beige walls.
    Please let me know if you can do any proposals – or can give me a hint with good location databases.

Thank you!
    Isabelle

Stoyan Galabov
    Participant

Hello Isabelle,

Our company FIlm Fixers Balkans, can provide you simillar locations in countries as Greece, Croatia, Bulgaria, Montenegro and ext.

Please, contact us on 00359899165823 or info@filmfixersbalkans.com

Cheers!

James Bretherton
    Participant

Hello Isabelle

Hope this finds you well.

With regard to your request for houses with sea views, we have several options throughout Spain, Balearic and Canaries Islands.

Please contact james@nomadfilms.eu

Kind regards

Jose Trullenque
    Participant

Hi Isabelle
    We have spectacular houses for fashion shootings, with views over the Mediterranean Sea, in natural spaces, write to my email so I can send you proposals.
    jose@filmworkspain.com
    Greetings

Home

Lino Ruggiero
    Participant

Hello Isabelle

Hope this finds you well.

With regard to your request for houses with sea views, we have several options throughout Italy. (Amalfi Coast- Capri – Sicily – Tuscany – Apulia – Sardinia. We have spectacular houses for fashion shootings, with views over the Mediterranean Sea, in natural spaces, write to my email so I can send you proposals.
    E-mail: dadoproduzioni@gmail.com
    http://www.dadoproduzioni.it

CONGO FIXERS
    Participant

Castelli ROMANI, Popes’ Summer Land ( Rome-Italy) is absolutely and definitely your final stop. Italy is also the land of gurus of haute couture and prêt-à-porter.
    The “B PLAN” could be in CONGO.

Please contact Kim Bikila at Malcolm X casting or CONGOSET.
    Another location excellent is WELLINGTON ( NEW ZEALAND). For all of the options, the key is Kim

Rafael del Vigo
    Participant

Hi Isabelle, we can surely help in the East coast of Spain, we have done many photoshoots. Please drop me an email with more info on dates/needs and I will get back to you with some options.

Kind regards,

Rafa
    http://www.fixerinspain.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘HOUSE/VILLA EUROPE’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]