Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum I’am looking for rye field…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Situation is a little bit complicate,because in this time there is no any rye fields.Maybe someone have experience to build it or somewhere have make it.Maybe there is a company who can make it in area ~20 m2? Thank you. ieva@ideefixe.lt

Michal Skop

Hello Ieva! If you don’t need to show a lot of landscape in the background, we can build such a set in the studio, very reality looking. You need 20 meters – it is not so much, I’ve build this way big house-gardens, the all villages and the streets. And Poland is very close to Lithuania. Please let me know what do you think, my mail is: mirek@sugar.pl. Best regards, Mirek.

Does it have to be rye field? or would it be something else such as just green field or brown field?
    bruce@radiofilm.com.au

Marcos Cruz

Have you thought of Australia. There might still be some rye yet to be harvested in southern Australia. If you budget would allow for the travel would be happy to follow up for you. Helene Nicol at The Guild of Commerical Filmmakers in Melbourne

Lis tandy

Hi Ieva

We can manage to get a rye field in a studio. Set decoration costs (studio costs included) is around 7,000 euro.

Total costs for shooting are at least 20% lower than in any other European country.

Best wishes,
    Gabriel Achim
    Business Development Director
    Carter Films Romania
    http://www.carter.ro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I’am looking for rye field…’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]