Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Line Producers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • anna mcgill

Dear All
    We are looking for international line producers.Eastern europe based.Thank you

Peeter Urbla

Dear Alexandre,
    Sofilm is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
    We have an office in Paris.
    Please have a look at our website http://www.sofilm.net and feel free to contact me at +33 6 76 77 84 85
    Caroline Jeanjean

hi, we are tandem film from bucharest, romania. call us to get a line producer that speaks english, french, german, spanish or italian. that helps a lot to understand each other. please visit http://www.tandemfilm.ro or call Giuliano at +40723.019.772

Hi Alexandre,

I am interested in your research, please send me your contacts at marioreinach@gmail.com.

I will be proud to send you my CV and References and may be in future work together.

Regards.

Mario

JORGE MENNA

Hallo Alexandre, I´m the producer of the company called Punk Film. We offer a full service to foreign crews when shooting in the Czech Republic. Everything from choosing propare lacation from our database to postproduction. All that quicky, inexpensively, in top quality – that’s punk attitude right there. Please, don´t hesitate to contact us. Ondrej Beranek cell: +4207779525066 ondrejberanek@punkfilm.cz

Kathy Roche

Hello Alexandre
    We are an efficient production company based in Poland that specializes in wide range of film services, from commercials to feature films. We can put you in touch with one of our Line Producers to work for You, if you want to omit the collaboration on company level. If you were thinking of shooting in Poland, challenge us, send us info about the project and we will get you costs and location references within 24h. All the best from Warsaw, Marianna Rowinska-Dassier from Ozumi Films (mobile: +48 606 51 63 63 or marianna@ozumifilms.com).

Mark Murrell

Hi,

We are in croatia and we organize a lot of shooting in this part of eastern europe.

Regards

Aga

please check us on http://www.hifilm.ro and send your request to ada@hifilm.ro.

looking forward to hear from you,
    ada solomon

Aga

looking forward to receive your request,
    from romania,
    ada solomon
    ada@hifilm.ro
    http://www.hifilm.ro

Michal Skop

Hello Alexandre! I’m a producer in Sugar, film production company based in Poland. We are from 10 years in this business, experienced especially in TV-Commercials, TV-Series and feature films. We can help you in all kind of your requests in Poland. Mail me please what kind of help do you need: mirek@sugar.pl. Best regards, Mirek.

Linda Krukle

Stefan Iacob, Sagafilm, Romania. siacob@sagafilm.ro. 0040742104858. Feel free to contact me for anything you may need for shooting in Romania.

dear Alexandre,
    i am film producer located in Bulgaria, studied film school in Czeck Republic (Prague), with experience in Hungary and Russia. i ahave also made documentaries in France, Spain and Austria. if interested, i shall send you my CV.

Dear Alexandre, I am film producer located in Croatia and have a company which is providing production services and producing in countries of ex-Yugoslavia with international experience in co-productions. You can check our recent work on our web site http://www.mainframeproduction.com or further references and CV please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail igor@mainframeproduction.com
    Looking forward to your kind reply, I remain with
    Best regards
    Igor A. Nola

Enis Riza

Hi,
    I have just seen your notice. I hope it is not too late. I am an experienced line-producer from Turkey. I have also shot in Bulgairia and Azarbaijan in the past. If you send me an e-mail I can send you my cv.
    eris akman – eakman@sinekol.com

Eddie Dias

Dear, Alexandre. Don’t hezitate to contact me for anything you may need for shooting in Ukraine. I’m Elena, international coordinator in MarmeladeFilm, Kiev, Ukraine. elena@marmeladefilm.com, http://www.marmeladefilm.com, tel. +38-044-2722043

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Line Producers’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]