Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Location Fixer New York

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Looking for a fixer in New York to film a budget Malaysian/Indonesian feature film in New York.1 week shoot, 1st week July 2006.

Hi Shukor,

My name is Michael Owen. I am a New York City based who provides production services for overseas companies shooting projects in the USA.

You can send me information about your project to michael@mediacombo.net and I will be pleased to offer you my opinion about your production.

Best regards,

Michael Owen
    +1 (917) 407-7806

Eli Srour

We are production company. We are based in NY and provide production services all over the united states for foreign production companies. Give us a call so we can discuss your needs.

Sincerely.

Thierry Ngooh

4 CITIZENS PRODUCTION
    1133 Broadway Avenue – Suite 1503
    New York, NY 10010
    Tel: (212) 265 4757
    Mobile:(917)653-3925
    Fax: (212) 675 5857
    Visit our website: http://www.4citizens.com

Eli Srour

I apologyse, I forgot to add my email address. Don’t hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Thierry

thierry@4citizens.com

Hi we offer production services in NYC.
    We would like to help you with this project, give us a call.

Lorenzo Benedick
    executive producer
    Vagabond Films
    usa – argentina – brazil – chile – venezuela – uruguay
    a film production service company
    http://www.vagabondfilms.com

russ king

Hello there! we offer production service in NY, LA and Miami. we are more than happy to budget for you or send you location pictures. please contact rudy@brightpictures.com or + 1 917 539 4430. http://www.brightpictures.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Location Fixer New York’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]