Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Location Guide/Fixer Needed in Haiti

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Murray Ashton 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Nosile
    Participant

Coordinator/Fixer/Line Producer needed to help find potential location and extras for an upcoming Historical Film Project. Must be able to navigate through local authority to get necessary permit/ authorization to film. Must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication.

Hello Nosile,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Elisabeth and I work for NEEDaFIXER the global production house powered by the largest network of producers, fixers and crew in over 100 countries.

Please send your request to enquiries@needafixer.com and either me or one of my colleagues will get back to you and let you know of all the available options.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best,

Elisabeth

Murray Ashton
    Participant

Hi Nosile,

I hope this finds you safe and well.

You may be interested in this previous posting reply for production assistance in Haiti. A top fixer suggestion from Michelle D’Eze who is based close by to Haiti in the Dominican Republic.

In Haiti..TOP fixer

Étienne Côté-Paluck

+(509) 3664-7331
    +1 (514) 591-6335

All the best,

Murray

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]