Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Location scout needed for photo shoot in Cheltenham area. UK

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    We are looking for a location scout who has local knowledge of the Cheltenham area. For shots of the landscape and any hidden gems of the town that avoid tourist areas.

Many thanks
    Gemma

Hi Gemma , my name is Jo Randall I am a Location Manager based in London but has some knowledge of the Cheltenham area. If you would like a copy of my cv , please email me on Jorandall@btinternet.com , recent credits include Cemetery Junction , period feature film , Gavin and Stacey series 2 and Xmas special , Extras .
    My rate is £240 per day.
    My mobile number is 07788 134 774 .
    Cheers Jo. Randall

You could try:

Rufus Andrews
    (Experienced Location Manager / Scout)
    07836 222 968
    He is in the Oxfordshire Area and has excellent knowledge of the Area

Dee Gregson

Hi My name is Ken Hawkins. My email address is kenhawkeye@gmail.com and I’m on mobile number 07831611308. I’ve scouted the area before and I know the town. I’m not sure when you are planning to shoot but I can understand your concerns about tourist areas. It is a classic regency town and very popular during the summer months.

Berenice Ray

I am a location manager based in the North and am adaptable to any reigon. Also, I run a traffic management company dedicated to TV and film: Stop and Shoot, we are a year old and have 15 credits to our name. http://www.stopandshoot.com

Alastair Don

Hello,

Derek Harrington Location Manager / Producer.

I am an expert Location Scout / Location Manager and Producer. I have used and recceed Cheltenham and area many times.

I have a photographer’s eye and extensive production experience as first A/D and production manager as well.

My mobile number is +44 (0)7831 308648

Hi Bill Barringer here. I have a lot of experience in scouting and shooting in UK. I have recce’d much of the West of England and Wales.
    Please find attached CV
    E mail: wpbarringer@mac.com
    Mobile: 07836 672731

Hi

I live just outside Cheltenham, and have filmed in the town. I know the town well, and feel i am well placed to deliver what you are looking for. I also have contacts on the council that would be helpful in allowing acces to those hidden gems. I have attached my CV.

Thanks

Richard Lindsay

Hello Gemma
    I’ve lived 30min from Cheltenham over 20 years and LM’d a feature there and in the near countryside. On a recent stills shoot on a Gloucestershire farm I was amazed that the photographer wanted to know precisely where I had taken my recce shots and framed his picture for the campaign exactly like one of mine. The director of a recent promo asked for one of my photos for his website and today’s suprise, on day 1 of a drama shoot, was the producer asking me to take the publicity photos!
    From also working outside the industry I have found bits of backstreet Cheltenham like a garage which is a complete throw-back to the 1950s. I recently helped devise a photographic tour of Cheltenham for a council-backed body. I’ve tried to send 4 stills, all in or near Cheltenham, some being old recce stuff, but ‘exceeded maximum size’. So these are just two. Would love to work with you!

Gemma, I should have left you my contact details: 07939 042361! Rob Champion rob@locationmanagers.co.uk

hhiii

Not sure if you are still looking but I’m a Location scout living in Cheltenham! If you’re still looking or need to reccie anywhere in SW, please contact me.

Keep well

07570 616570

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Location scout needed for photo shoot in Cheltenham area. UK’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]