Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Location Scouts/ Photographers Needed in UK

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    We are looking for location scouts and photographers in the UK. We run an online location library and would like to offer our clients some added services for example a local scout/photographer who can visit their location to take photos and write an accurate description. Let me know if anyone might be interested.
    Thanks
    Richard
    http://www.locations4film.com

Hi, I am location scout/photographer with 2 years experience in Bulgaria. Worked for Nu Image (american), Sofilm french)and BBC companies. Find locations/photography for movie shoots,assist to the Directors,Producers, Actors, Designers, organize the shooting process, and all preparation for the shooting process. Also as a photographer when it needs. Especially for the extras and standings. Now I am living in UK Southampton Hampshire but I am flexible with the locations and will be glad to continue my favorite lovely job here in UK. Photos I am taking you may see in: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eternety So if you find me suitable, don’t hesitate to call me on 078 6832 6932

Hi Richard – I do scouting and am based in London – I also have an in house scout that would be available from time to time .

Hello,

My name is Garrett Utnehmer,I am writing you in response for a Location Scout/Assistant.I do not have any experience in Locations,but I have work as a Production Assistant on several films in the Los Angeles area.I am very interested in coming out to London and assisting you in your Location process,I’f you can write me back with any info I would really appreciate it.Thanks

-Garrett Utnehmer

Hello,

My name is Garrett Utnehmer,I am writing you in response for a Location Scout/Assistant,and also for a Ski Resort Location.I do not have any experience in Locations,but I am working on trying to get into the business.I have worked as a Production Assistant on several films in the Los Angeles area.As for a Ski Resort Location,I live in California,and I know you said that your budget for a Location has to stay on the East Coast.There are several great Ski Resorts in California,1.Is a place called Big Bear Mountain,only an hour from Los Angeles.2.Is Mammoth Mountain Resort,which is in Northern California.So I’f you can write me back,with any info on how I could possibly assist you in your Location process.I would really appreciate it.Thanks

-Garrett Utnehmer
    (951)704-8165

Good evening Richard
    I am based in Gloucestershire, between Bristol and Cheltenham and have extensive knowledge of the UK. I once studied architecture, get on very well with location owners and my photography has been complimented upon. Only yesterday a DoP whom I’d met for the first time said how my scouting photos told a good story. A couple of years ago one of my photos won a place in an open exhibition. My website is http://www.locationmanagers.co.uk and as a member of the GLM, my ID card verifies my credentials with location owners. My camera is a Nikon D50 and these pictures are a fairly random scouting selection.

Hi Richard

I’m currently based in Cumbria, but also have bases in Warwickshire and Yorkshire. I have work experience and training in location management (including scouting) and have worked as a Production Manager on low budget feature films and shorts. Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Regards
    Melinda Humphrey

Tom Kelly

Hi Richard, I am a photographer based in the Sussex U.K. I make films all the time and enjoy travel photography so I may be well suited to the role in question. Any questions or further credentials please don’t hesitate to ask. tom@kellyimages.co.uk / 07515546239

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Location Scouts/ Photographers Needed in UK’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]