Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Locations for Commercial shoot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Trine Schou
    Participant

I am looking for possible location for a shoot scheduled for first week of November.
    The key word is PREMIUM
    PLEASE READ LOCATION BRIEFING THROUGHOUT
    http://getfile.advance.dk/_5kUPbe1SHNzTBR

– Opera house/Hall – Film&Stills
    – Business meeting room – Film&Stills
    – Restaurant- Film&Stills
    – Airport- Film&Stills
    – Golf course (might be postponed due to weather) – stills only
    – Classic car (not important now) – stills only

It would be optimal to find several location in same place/building.
    We are shooting from above so important it’s high to ceiling.

I look forward to get some interesting options from you. Please send to tsc@advance.dk

Kind regards, Trine Schou

Murray Ashton

Hi Trine,

Can I suggest that you contact Location Scouts and Production Service Companies in the countries you are interested in filming in using The Location Guide – DIRECTORY on this page. See main menu.

I hope to see you at FOCUS 2019 “the meeting place for international production” in London on the 3rd & 4th of December.

Attending FOCUS is FREE for all screen industry production professionals all you need to do is REGISTER here and come along.

Homepage

With every good wish,

Murray

Trine Schou
    Participant

THANK YOU ALL – YOU*VE BEEN AWESOME.
    I GOT SOME REALLY GOOD BIDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD: I WILL CONTACT THE PROD. SERVICES THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO PROCEED WITH.
    CHEERS FROM DK

Lewin Lewin
    Participant

Thank you Murray and the Location guide.
    We, at Oh do Behave Productions in Spain, have contacted Trine direct and have sent some location images.
    Let’s see what the outcome is.
    Again, as always, thank you for the back up and for keeping the World in touch.
    Best wishes for FOCUS. We wont be there this year, but hopefully next. Some new exiting ideas coming out of Sri Lanka.

Nikodijevic
    Participant

Hello Trine,

We are a production house from Serbia called Red Production.

Please write to us at simon@redproduction.tv and milos@redproduction.tv.

Serbia has its borders open, no lockdown, and no need for testing.

Best

Trine Schou
    Participant

Please don’t reply on above. It’s a post from last year apperaring. The job is over and done!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Locations for Commercial shoot’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]