Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Locations Required – Baltic / East European Regions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • We might have a shoot coming up soon, (we are looking at shooting sometime July-September) for which I needed to start looking for locations.

We are looking at an architecturally grand location, there are 2 options we need to explore. One indoor and the other out door. The situation is a very big red carpet event.

For the outdoor location it would be great if you could send me some options of grand staircases with a palace back drop. If you have something that is in the interior of a palace which you think might work, please send that as well.

For the indoor we are looking at maybe something on the lines of the Opera house in Budapest. Please see the attached picture.

For Reference attached are some pictures.

Please keep in mind that the Locations need to be very grand and stunning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Karishma,
    would you be so kind and send me your email to natalie.goncharova@psbfilms.com so we can provide you with great required locations in Ukraine.
    Thank you.

Best regards,
    Natalie

Debbie

Dear Karishma,

Please see several location pics below.

If you’re still interested, please don’t hesitate to write me l.zgonik@essehouse.com

Best Regards,
    Alexey

Hannes Deter

Olga Bova

Dear Karishma,

My name is Olga, Kyiv, Ukraine.
    There are several variants of the required locations which are situated in different parts of Ukraine.
    Please, see below reference.
    We may not only provide you with location scouting and city permit, but also production facilities.
    Please, let me know if you are still interested and I’ll send you other options.
    Anyway feel free to contact me, if you have any questions or need any information about shooting in Ukraine.

With kind regards,
    Olga
    o.bova@svetoforfilm.com

Jan Unger

dear Karishma,

recently our production serviced a commercial for royal stag with nomad films and ogilvy bombay staring saif-ali-khan.
    since the locations were nearly identical as your requirements you may want to check our web side at http://eallinanimation.com/ for the final commercial version

meanwhile i am also posting some other suitable locations in prague we can offer along with our full scale production service

best

jan unger
    line producer
    eallin animation prague
    czech republic

jan.unger@eallin.com

John Duffy

Dear Karishma,
    I have sent you indoor photographs before. Below you may find the photographs for outdoor locations. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any requiries.

Thank you.

Nevra AYDIN
    nevra.aydin@pozitfifilm.com.tr
    + 90 533 270 05 14

Dear Karishma Sahi,

Could you please send me more details about your project on the following email address: wrichard1@9online.fr.
    On this preproduction forum, I canno’t send you a nice presentation of our Opera.

Our company 4art is based in Croatia – Zagreb, and we have also an Opera, like everywhere in the old Austrian-hungarian empire. (same architecture, same map).

You must keep in mind, that the best period to shoot in this kind of location is during July or August. The season of the Opera is closed during the summer. September can’t work easily.

Hoping your feedback
    Sincerely.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Locations Required – Baltic / East European Regions’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]