Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Looking for a fixer in Santiago, Chile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Rose Tucker
    Participant

Hello,

We are a small documentary team currently shooting a feature documentary about the relationship between humans and dogs, all around the world. We are currently researching story ideas in Santiago, Chile, and are quite interested in the concept of ‘quiltros’. We’re hoping to work with a local fixer to help us find potential characters/subjects, as well as act as a translator for us during the shoot.

We are a crew of two, with minimal equipment. We’ll be looking to film between 3-5 days, with exact dates to be determined once the story/characters are confirmed.

This is a low budget project, and we are happy to consider working with students or those with less experience.

If you are interested in learning more, please shoot me an email.

Thanks!

Rose Tucker
    Producer, Urtext Films
    rose@urtextfilms.com

Louis Bronsard
    Participant

Hola Rose,
    I’m contacting you via your Urtext Films account.
    Have a great day,
    Louis Bronsard
    http://www.louisbronsard.com
    + 569 9 226 0445

Rodrgo Fernandez
    Participant

Dear Rose, we are an experienced production company http://www.rffilms.com and we will be happy to fix your requierements. Dogs is a matter familiar for us. I will contact you right now via mail
    Regards
    Rodrigo

Remi Noiriel
    Participant

Hello Rose,
    We will shoot you an email, as we have great experience in Chile, and would love to participate.

best,
    Remi

Hello Rose stay with me I have a lot experience un documentaries.
    Best regards
    Fernando Mecklenburg
    Image & Fixer
    +5699662976
    http://www.neckle.cl
    fernando@meckle.cl

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for a fixer in Santiago, Chile.’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]