Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Looking for fixers/production managers in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Yaggi 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Paul Lungu
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Looking for fixers/production managers in Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan and Thailand. Please drop me a line at paul@productioncenter.tv if interested.

Thanks

Steven Ballantyne
    Participant

hI Paul – My Hong Kong company provides a comprehensive production management service for commercial, television and film productions across All the Asia countries mentioned – a one-stop shop! – we will message you with our details.

but do check our website – http://www.epm@gmail.com

Kind regards

Steven Ballantyne

Ruly Mahessa
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    We might help you with Indonesia. Please check your email.

Best regards

Ruly Mahessa

Hey Paul,

Happy to assist you in Indonesia.

Best,
    Azren Abdul

Sebastien Ranger
    Participant

Hi, we service Thailand and Indonesia. http://www.localfixersasia.com Looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Sebastien

Adam Edwin
    Participant

Hi Paul,

We can provide support in Malaysia. Had sent you the email, please check.
    Thanks
    Adam
    adam@markadnee.com

Lucie Wang
    Participant

Hi Paul,

My name is Lucie a Taiwan Fixer and I’d love to hear more about your shoot in details.

Thanks,
    Lucie
    lucie0419@gmail.com

Komang Karyawan
    Participant

Hi Paul.
    i am Indonesia Filming Fixer based in Bali.
    since 2003.
    used to work with many foreign Production in Indonesia and Bali.

regards
    Komang
    +6287860007008

Dear Paul,
    We are here to assist you with all aspects of filming anywhere throughout Indonesia.
    Please contact me direct Sundari@balifilm.com
    Best regards

Joe Yaggi
    Participant

Hi Paul,

My name’s Joe Yaggi from Jungle Run Productions. We have offices in Bali and Jakarta and have provided production services, drone services and broadcast crews to over 100 broadcast projects large and small coming into Indonesia. We specialize in complex productions in remote locations. And while we’re known for natural history and adventure projects, we’ve also worked on everything from TVCs to current affairs, and from reality to feature films.

If you’d like to chat further, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line.

Kind regards,

Joe
    WA/Cell: +62.8123.813.887
    E: joe@jungle-run.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]