Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Looking for Freelance Experienced Producer from India & Europe

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • chris snode

Hi All, I”m looking for an experienced freelance producer from India and another producer from Europe who would like to join my company and work with us in Malaysia, to bring in jobs from overseas for shooting in Malaysia. The person can start working as our representative from his/her home country and can decided whether to join us in our Malaysian office.

Must be experienced, have a lot of industry contacts, able to promote our company & Malaysia in their home country.

Benefits and profit-sharing included.

Please write to me if anyone can recommend someone. Thanks.

Bob Lobb

How do you promote your company in US?

Bob Lobb

Please tell me more about your company and your experience with feature or long form productions.

Thanks, billbowling@gmail.com

hello ,

iam producer tv living in The Middle East , ready for any kind of corporation

you can email me at
    drissadtv@hotmail.com

thanks

dalia hafez

Hi Gurmeet,

Been running my own ad film production house for the last 6 years, got a panel of directors from India, Australia,thailand and Americas … been producing for the last 11 years in all totality with mine as well other prodn. houses.

If you think somethings may workout … please do mail me to anirudh@onefilms.co.in and do check my website http://www.onefilms.co.in

jo phipps

Dear Gurmeet,

I am a freelance production and agency producer working out of London with over 15 years experience. I would be interested to know more about your proposal, company and directors. You can email me directly at burger@me.com if you would like me to forward you a link to my credits. All the best

Alan Traquair

nick goundry

Hi

My work profile as a LINE PRODUCER / ACTOR link is given below. have been in the industry for 2 decades. Am well connected with industry professionals. you could send me your email id and all details could be mailed to you.look forward to working with you.

http://www.nextcat.com/GAUTAMKURUP

GAUTAM KURUP
    09278257247 (NEW DELHI)

Asak Bumi

Hi Gurmeet,

I’m Mumbai based & been associated with Bollywood & foreign co-productions for over three decades.I also regularly write for couple of top Bollywood trade papers/magazines.
    To know more about me kindly visit my website:www.filmshootingindia.com.As your representative in India I can generate business from here & through my network across the world.Best wishes,

Uday

ben lohmer

Hi, I am an independent international producer from Europe working in an Indo-Europe-partnership with an independent Indian producer based in Mumbai. We produce TVC’s and represent directors both sides. I’m now in Mumbai for work. Recently i also shot a pan-Asian job in KL, with post in Shanghai, HK and Paris. We are interested to know more about your proposal as i seek a trust-bond in Asia. You can email me directly at pieterlodewijk@me.com. All the best and speak soon!, Pieter.

Takashi Sudo

Hi Gurmeet,
    I am now based in Sri Lanka, having lived for most of my life in Spain. I have been running Bee’s Pictures,a service company in Spain and La Niña de Tarifa, a production company since 1997 – and have many many contacts from all over the World. I am currently preparing to promote Sri Lanka as a location to shoot – I could do the same for Malaysia.
    If you are interested , please do not hesitate to contact me on belinda@beespics.com and we can talk further.

hi, myself dharmendra singh working as a line producer in India, last 7yr,We provide exclusive Production planning with budgeting and scheduling. and also provide CREW, locations, and all equipments required for film shooting We are consist of a group of professional person with over 10 years experience specializing in executing Foreign Film Projects
    . We provide one of the best service in India.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for Freelance Experienced Producer from India & Europe’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]