Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Looking for Location to Shoot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
  • Roman Finger

Hi,
    please find the uploaded locations which could fit to your brief.
    Can you send me your email for sending you more options?
    Best
    Pavel
    pavel@armadafilms.cz
    +420.602.250.719

Hello Ellen!
    We do have such locations in Ukraine. If you have any questions or you need more pictures, please, do not hesitate to contact me at neonila.kachur@psbfilms.com or pitch@psbfilms.com

Best,
    Neonila

you can get the location in kenya with reasonable crew/cast fee and great location as mention in you brief.

you can get the location in kenya with reasonable crew/cast fee and great location as mention in you brief.

Jan Adler
    Participant

Dear filmmakers,
    Please check atteched pics from Czech Republic.

Jan Adler
    location manager
    +420 776565224
    lokace@post.cz

Leila Fisher

I heard this is going to Dubai???

Shoot Paris

Dear Ellen,

Georgia has such locations, there are interesting locations for your shooting in different cities of Georgia. Please review http://www.geofilmproduction.com
    or send email info@geofilmproduction.com

Dear Elen,

I send you some photos as ‘Dr.Evil bunker’ from Czech republic.
    My contact is: produkce@hills007.cz

Best regards

Lilka Eybergerová

Hello Ellen,
    the location required is very easy to find and we have a lot of options between Latin America, Spain and South East Asia! CWA is a service network that work through all the Southern hemisphere. In 12 hours we can provide all the most suitable locations for your project, and the best countries options to quote it!
    Please let me know

Edoardo Rossi
    Management Consultant

arg: +54 911 60254868
    ita: +39 333 9078062
    uru: +598 99 666726
    thai: +668 70288827

edoardo.rossi@cwadv.net

http://www.cwadv.net

Ph.: (+5411) 47034021 – Grecia 3444 p.b. 3
    1429 Capital Federal – Buenos Aires, Argentina

Below, few ones more :-)

Edoardo Rossi
    Management Consultant

arg: +54 911 60254868
    ita: +39 333 9078062
    uru: +598 99 666726
    thai: +668 70288827

edoardo.rossi@cwadv.net

http://www.cwadv.net

Ph.: (+5411) 47034021 – Grecia 3444 p.b. 3
    1429 Capital Federal – Buenos Aires, Argentina

I was just scouting this building today and remembered your post. This building was a tobacco plant which was recently aquired by a developer for redevelopment. The tobacco company abandoned all the machinery, most of which should be in working order. The intention is to demo the interior, so you would have lots of latitude shooting in here.
    I’ve got quite a few more pictures.
    Richmond has a great crew base and lots of interesting locations. If the US was under consideration, Richmond would be one of your best choices. We are friendly, hospitiable, the Government opens up its doors for you.
    There is a significant Latino population in Vrginia.
    Good luck with your project.
    Sincerely,
    Isaac Regelson, Richmond, VA
    http://www.imrlocations.com
    (804) 301-0111
    Se habla español.

Hi,

Shooting in Turkey might be a good and affordable option.
    Please check the pics below.

Regards,

Ebru Karacan
    Producer

+90 532 381 9038
    info@ebrukaracan.com

Hi Ellen,

I run the production services branch of Colombia’s top production house, Colombo Films. After reading your post, I immediately thought of a private residence near the town of Villa de Leyva in Colombia’s desert plateau. The colors are red earth, sand and various forms of succulents and cacti. As you walk through the property, there is no outward appearance of a house. You approach a slightly cleared section between a few large plants and press a metallic button camouflaged in the ground. A hatch hidden in the earth opens revealing a staircase, that winds down 3 flights underground. It is about 3 rooms in total- all walls are the same color as the red earth, but the entire long side of the house is glass, opening to a steep, rugged cliff.

It is remote, loads of hidden gadgets. Very retro feel, but with a contemporary ease. Unfortunately it will take me some time to get some photos as I am on location away from my hard drive. Please let me know if you are interested.

Best!

Virginia Cooney
    vcooney@colombofilms.tv

Leila Fisher

https://picasaweb.google.com/marilyn.artists.group/JamesBondBunker#

Hi Ellen,
    Here are a few ideas from Portugal.
    Full caucasian & latin casting available here.

Thanks, Marilyn

Marilyn Alexander
    Executive Director

http://www.artists-group.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for Location to Shoot’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]