Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum MAKING OF CREW in NEW YORK CITY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Hi I”m looking for a making off crew in NYC who could handle concert of dance group. I will need two cameras operator, sound man and necessary equipment. Kindly reply to pawel@propellerfilm.pl thx

I will be happy to give you a detail estimate for your project. we are a full production company based in NYC for 10 years. we are specialize in providing production services for european companies when they need to shoot in the US. we can provide you with any kind of equipment and multi cultural and bilingual crew.
    our references in making of, include Lancome, L’oreal, Garnier.
    you can check our website for more information
    http://www.paradoxal.net or email me directly:
    gaetan@paradoxal.net
    +1 212 366 5526
    thanks

Marc Sidel

I am a producer/production manager based in New York city. I can help you line up crew, equipment, locations, permits, etc… in NYC.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Hear is my contact info:

Marc Sidel
    msidel@verizon.net
    917.886.7777 cell

Hi Pawel

I emailed you as well yesterday on getting a mail from the nice folks here at Location Guide. I’m a widely experienced location scout and manager here in NYC, and I also do production management. Your brief posting suggests you may need some of both.
    I have contact with many DPs, grip and electric, and other crew members I have worked with over the years. Of course, I have a number of questions for you regarding the nature of your project, the shooting format, the location(s), the schedule, and so on. Please contact me at
    scoutman12001@yahoo.com
    mark.mckennon@gmail.com
    917.744.8730 – cell
    718.768.5539 – ph
    http://www.scoutman.com

Pawel,
    My company orangefilms.us is specialized in shooting corporate mainly in the fashion & luxury industries. We can do whatever is needed and can deal with almost every budget.
    Best,Helmut

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘MAKING OF CREW in NEW YORK CITY’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]