Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum NEED BOURGEOIS HOME BY LAKE IN EUROPE

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Malivindi
    Participant

Hello,

For a still/film high-fashion shoot mid-march we are looking for:

A sophisticated bourgeois home in a picturesque landscape (lake is ideal) for indoor/outdoor shots. Possibly of painting walls would be a plus.
    No castles, no cabins, rather a home that could be the home of a sophisticated woman living in the XIX century. Needs authenticity and character. Think the Danish Girl for general atmosphere.

Open to all Europe except France and UK (sorry).

Simon

Mirta Jusic
    Participant

Hi Simon, I’d like to offer you several locations in Croatia, on the lakes and by the sea, but I need a few details more, like – what did you mean by painting the walls? Please contact me directly.

Here are two examples:

One is a luxury mansion with English-style landscaping park around it. They have a stable and you can have your actors/models ride horses, or have horses just peacefully grazing around for additional “country leisure” atmosphere 🙂 It’s in a green valley, surrounded by picturesque hills.

The other one is a country house from the 19th century, with a garden offering many beautiful places to sit and have tee, surrounded by flowers. I am sure you’ll love the fish pond, it adds to the 19th century atmosphere. As the owner is a collector, the best thing about it is that the interior is full of old things (pieces of furniture, old sewing machine, kitchen utensils, china sets…) which you can use to dress the set.
    It does have modern swimming pools, too, but I suppose you’re not after that 🙂

I have hundreds more.

Ooops! I can’t reach you by clicking on your profile (no contact details!) and I can’t attach the pictures from my computer here on the new forum any more. Please, contact me directly and I’ll send them to you in an e-mail, it’s so much quicker!

Best,

Mirta Jusic, Producer
    +385 91 594 88 24
    Croatian Locations
    Location Scouting, Location Management, Line Production
    High End Location and Production Services

Claudia Mielke
    Participant

Good Morning from Italy – Riviera –
    i have some beautiful Villas at the Gulf of Poets (home of Mary an Percy Shelley an Lord Byron) Art Nouveau and earlier. Can organize you all the Preproduction. I’send you some fotos, if you wish. I can also organize you Villas at Rapallo with typical murals.
    My E-mail: cm@atlantis-medienproduktion.de
    best whishes.
    Airport Pisa: 40 Min. / 60 km from here. Location: lerici
    Claudia Mielke

RICCARDO PINTUS
    Participant

Hi Simon,
    for sure something interesting could be found in one of the wonderful North Italy lake.
    Feel free to contact me at my email address: riccardo@lisola.net
    My web site is http://www.lisola.net

Best

Riccardo Pintus

Carlos Santiago
    Participant

Hello

I can provide a bunch of solutions, but need to know more details about the project in order to find out which ones are more suitable.

If interested, please contact me on : asap.fixer@gmail.com

Thanks

Marko Satler
    Participant

Hello Simon,

our production company from Slovenia can offer you 2 beautifull options of lakes surrounded mountains.

First option is lake Bled:
    http://www.showtec.net/loc/index.php?/category/16

and lake Bohinj:
    http://www.showtec.net/loc/index.php?/category/17

If you have any further questions, please contact us on:

marko.satler@showtec.net

http://www.showtec-production.net

Bw

Lino Ruggiero
    Participant

Hello Simon,
    I’m Lino Ruggiero Fixer from Italy can offer you three beautifull options of lakes surrounded mountains.
    Como Lake (Bellagio and Cernobbio)
    Garda Lake (Peschiera,Riva Del Garda,Sirmione)
    Molveno Lake (Molveno)
    If you have any further questions, please contact me:
    linoruggiero@gmail.com

Kishore Sinh Parmar
    Participant

Hi

We have several such locations in INDIA
    If you have the interest & inclination to film in India
    We can mail you the loactions

Thanks
    Kishore Sinh Parmar
    +919898279640
    royallocations@gmail.com
    http://www.gujaratandrajasthanfilmproduction.com
    INDIA

Klopcic
    Participant

Dear Simon,

We offer full location services for shooting the content of your choice. I would kindly ask to contact me via email ana@raw.si

Looking forward hearing from you,

Ana Klopcic
    http://www.raw.si/

Giovanna Gelmi
    Participant

Dear Simon,
    It would be a pleasure to show You some pics from villas in the stile You need nearby Cinque Terre ( Five Lands ) and Genoa, Liguria.
    Beautifull view on the sea, pool in the villa park, mediterranean flora, all the services You need and an excellent relation quality/price, not always so immediate to achieve in Italy.
    Interiors in very good conditions and white outside with flowers or a delicate yellow.
    A script and few budget information would be of great help, but I think we can talk togheter, I’m at Your disposition for a skype/wup call any moment ( 0049 0152 51 44 76 17 ).
    Kind Regards
    Giovanna Gelmi
    Locations with Groove
    http://www.locationswithgroove.com

Massimo Auteri
    Participant

Good morning Simon,

I would be so glad to assist you on this project.
    I could suggest you some beautiful locations in Italy.

Feel free to contact me.
    best
    Massimo +39 335 545 1264 . info@map-plus.it . skype:maplocations

Mirek Wozniak
    Participant

Hello Simon. I have several locations in Poland for You, but is this project still develops? Let me know, please.
    Best regards, Mirek.
    Mail: mirek@pzpr.com.pl

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Mirek Wozniak.

Paolo Sassi
    Participant

… a bit of a delayed answer but in case you are still undecided we cover Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia and France… I’m sure we will find the home by a lake that suits your needs and budget. Check or website to see our clients or contact me directely to discuss a location proposal. Cheers, Paolo
    http://www.shootinthealps.com
    paolo@shootinthealps.com

Clare Beresford
    Participant

Dear Simon I have some ideas in Austria and probably in Italy as well ..are you still looking ?
    Email me at clare@worldlocations.com if you are.

Clare

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘NEED BOURGEOIS HOME BY LAKE IN EUROPE’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]