Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Need crew in Mozambique and Oman

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Nigel Miguel

Hi there,

We”re working in a campaign for a brazilian company and we need a small crew for 1 day to make some interviews with local people who works for the company, these people will be selected by the client in Maputo – Mozambique and Oman.
    We”ll need :
    1 camera operator with a 5 D camera
    a local producer
    sound
    transportation
    make up
    upload the material by ftp

We won”t be traveling to your country so no need travel expenses or transportation for foreign crew.

I hope to hear from you really soon, since it”s urgent !
    Many thanks
    anna

Vitus Jiriva

Greetings

Rick Matthews here from Big Banana Films

We have crew and D5 Mk 11 cameras . Please tell us more about the project . We are based in South Africa , so Moz is a neighbour . There are no facilities in Moz and D5’s – non existant to hire with crew .

Kind regards

Rick Matthews
    Big Banana Films ( South Africa )
    Sidewinder Films ( Namibia )
    New Locations ( Pan African )
    Tel : 0027 11 880 6686
    Fax : 0027 11 447 7866
    Mobile RSA : 0027 82 443 6307
    Mobile Nam : 00264 478 0805
    Mobile Moz : Provisional Pay as you Go

Vitus Jiriva

Greetings again !

My partners informed me that I did not provide an email address :

bigbanana@mweb.co.za

rickfoto@iafrica.com

scouting@mweb.co.za

Cheers

Rick Matthews

Nigel Miguel

hi Rick,
    Just found a UK producer living in Mozambique who can helps with this shoot.
    Many thanks for your reply.
    Best
    Anna

Hi Anna. We can help you in Oman. We are based in Dubai but can easily travel to Oman. As far as I know, there are no international standard film production services in Oman itself.

Check out our website:

http://www.seraphproduction.com

Sarah Eastel

Hi
    We can assist.
    Let us know.
    Based in Kenya and can work across borders.
    http://www.urbanbrew.co.ke
    mario le grange
    +254728042596
    mario@urbanbrew.co.ke

Hello ,

we are company of tv production in oman , muscat

we are ready to offer you the service

pleaze contact me in drissadtv@hotmail.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Need crew in Mozambique and Oman’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]