Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Now Europe – Opulent Stately Home

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
  • Ian Garner

Opulent Stately Home with fantastic Staircase (preferably Marble/Gilded)

to double as Russian Palace –
    Major Feature film – filming 1st week Sept for 7-10 days

kay@film-locations.co.uk

Hi hi! No doubt we can and have done many times shoots in Prague to stand in for Russia, Paris etc,. Be more than happy to send you pictures and of course prepare a quote if needed. Would receive a warm welcome in Prague my very best Jonbi Gudmundsson, Executive Producer jonbi@milkandhoneyfilms.com

Ernest Gual

Hi, we might have smt in Lithuania and we could propose really nice production service.Producer Gabija Siurbyte, gabija@dansu.eu

Jan Hlavsa

Hi, many thanks for the location request. We have thousands castles with all different staircases. I have done a location scout with Milos Forman for his film The Embers here in the Czech Republic looking for the similar location. Please let me have your e-mail address so I can send you all location pictures I have for your reference. My address is pk@starlite.cz and the mobile nr. +420 603 565 007.
    Look forward to hear from you.
    Best, Petr Keller, Starlite Prague

Karen Law

Hi Dear,
    Please let me know more about what you exactly looking for,I may can help you.
    E-mail, robert@bfg.lt

Best,

Robertas Urbonas

Stew Moore

Dear Murray,

Maybe I have what you need

Best

Isabel Chaves

Peter Dix

Hi Kay, thanks for your request, and please feel free to contact us if you wish to consider shooting in Portugal. We may have a few nice options of national palaces with grand staircases. My mail is nick@pagelocation.com or alternatively our tel. contact is +351 21 882 1714. Thanks, Nick

young shin

Hi Kay, thanks for your request, and please feel free to contact us if you need more ref. locations.

Production Portugal
    erica@productionportugal.com
    tel.+351 21 861 06 60 or
    Mobile. +351 91 409 69 07.

Thanks, Erica

Hi Kay,
    attached please find some location ref pics of locations in and around Paris, please get in touch for more, cheers Daniel Thom espeprods.com

Pekas Lozano

Filmia s.r.o.
    Prague, Czech Republic
    pavelsolc@filmia.cz

Hi,
    In Bulgaria you can find plenty of architecture similar to the Russian and built by the Russians. Please send us your project and we will prepare immediately location references and estimation for you.
    Do not hesitate to contact us.

Valentin Dimitrov
    +359 888 544 822
    dimitrov@evropafilms.eu
    http://www.evropafilms.eu

Hi,
    In Bulgaria you can find plenty of architecture similar to the Russian and built by the Russians. Please send us your project and we will prepare immediately location references and estimation for you.

Valentin Dimitrov
    +359 888 544 822
    dimitrov@evropafilms.eu

Hi,

Valentin Dimitrov
    +359 888 544 822
    dimitrov@evropafilms.eu

Hi,

Valentin Dimitrov
    +359 888 544 822
    dimitrov@evropafilms.eu

Lucy Verity

Hi Kay,
    Here in Portugal we have many different Stately Homes with incredible staircases. Please send as many details as you have regarding the location and if you would like us to send pictures please let me know where I should send them to. I hope to hear from you soon as I´m sure Portugal can fill this request.
    Kind Regards,
    Frits
    Frits.soulkitchen@gmail.com
    00351 91 920 1134

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Now Europe – Opulent Stately Home’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]