Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Production Manager

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • Janis Best

Freelance and very experienced Line Producer / Production Manager, Ian Tootle, available immediately and very interested in the project. Will email CV and can be contacted on the number below.

Ian D. Tootle
    +44 7831 629747

I’m a London based Line Producer/Production Manager who is currently available. Cv attached.

I am a very experienced Production Manager in London, available from 15th Feb. I have PM’d many foreign shot documentaries & popular factual, format & features series, including the BBC’s Real Swiss Family Robinson, shot on remote islands. I will email you my cv.
    Regards,
    Christine Drew
    drew.christinej@gmail.com

i am writing with respect to an email received today, from Murray Ashton with reference to the Production Manager role in Cape Verde from mid February.
    I enclose my current CV, and would like to be considered for the role. I have worked in the capacity of a PM working across various genres, numerous locations, along with large and small teams. My varied and ‘hands-on’ production experience provides an asset to any production. I enjoy the challenges of a new production.

Kind regards
    Pauline Roenisch
    Mob: 07956 664944
    pauline.roenisch@yahoo.co.uk

David Harvey

I am an experienced production manager and have recently finished managing a fast paced series. I would be available and interested in a shoot in February. I have emailed my current cv for consideration and would be interested in discussing the project further.

I am available and interested, CV attached.
    David Harvey

alison banks

I would like to put my name into the hat.
    I enclose my CV.
    Howard Gibbins
    +353 86 255 3051

Sandy Fone

Am available and would like to know more about the project.
    I can be cotacted on +44 7778 112 196.
    Alison Banks
    alisonkbanks@aol.com

Hi Grant. I see that you have been swamped with CVs, so here’s another one!
    I am available and would welcome information about your requirements. As you can see from my attached CV I have extensive experience and I am sure I could be of help if you haven’t already found someone.
    Best Wishes,
    Sandy Fone (+44 (0)7749 866 444)

Dear Grant, I would love to be considered for the post of Production Manager on the Cape Verde project. I have over 20 years experience in feature film and tv, working in drama, comedy and children’s as a PM and 1st AD. I have shot in all formats (including 35mm and HD), am highly organised and would love to work in Cape Verde. Regards, Alex Bridcut

Danny Rogers

I am currently working part time on a project until March so am available for short term work and am interested in this job in Cape Verde. My mobile number is 07710 483 471 and my email address is sgowers@tiscali.co.uk

Danny Rogers

I am currently working part time on a project until March and then I am full time on this project so between now and March I am available for short term work and am interested in this job in Cape Verde. My mobile number is 07710 483 471 and my email address is sgowers@tiscali.co.uk Sorry about confusion of first message

Korkut Erden

Hi, I have worked on the islands previously and would be very interested in this role, contact 07890 758001

Maz Lewis

Hi There

I would like to be considered for the position I am a Production Manager and LIne Producer and have extensive knowledge of setting up shoots.

I live both in London and Manchester and contantly work between the two cities.

My contact details are 07941 268 531 mazza@mtlewis.co.uk

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Production Manager’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]