Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum  Production Service in Northern Africa?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
  • Hi Hendrik, well from what I’ve read everyone is selling themselves to you, so in a nutshell, South Africa is a perfect location for desert locations, coastal locations and practically most things that you might be looking for. If you would like me to put together some location references for you, please feel free to drop me a line (lawrence.goodman@filmscape.co.za) with a short location brief and I can put something together for you and mail back to you immediately.
    Look forward to your response
    Lawrence Goodman
    Producer

Hello Henrik,
    Navigator Films is a Cape Town, South Africa based service production company. As South Africa is known to have most if not all types of Locations available,we would gladly assist in finding you what you need. Please send a locations brief to mail@navigatorfilms.co.za as well as the storyboard and we will see what we can do for you.
    Kind regards,
    Marnitz Vermeulen – Office Manager
    Navigator Films

Hi Henrik,
    As you’ve heard from many of the replies, you may well be able to shoot this in South Africa. We can offer locations that can replicate virtually anywhere in the world and have got a wide range of talent to cast from. As far as North Africa is concerned, Moonlighting haven’t shot in Morocco or Egypt – but we’ve shot in a lot of countries all over Africa and may be able to recommend another country, if we can’t find the right locations here in SA. We’d love to have a look at the board and make some location suggestions to you. And in the meantime, I know that one of our clients from the UK recently shot in Morocco so I’ve emailed him to find out who he works with there. Can you send me your email address so I can send you the details when I get them? You can reach me at beccy@moonlighting.co.za. We’d love to work with you on this –
    Best regards –
    Beccy Kellond

Henrik
    to make an informed descision if in fact whre ou have suggested is neccesary, i would presume you have some location pics and feeler boards for what you intend to do
    i would love you advise you, i could get hold of some of my contacts with regards to shooting infrastructure
    what are you shooting
    landscapes
    people
    buildings
    all all 3
    equipment can be brought from south africa or the spain,
    processing might be a problem, and there are a few underlying factors you should take into account
    should you require further info please do not hesitate to call me at cyclone films in cape town +27214615745
    or martin heynecke, if i am not available
    good luck
    david

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU WHO´S BEEN SENDING US TIPS AND INFORMATION!

HOW EVER WE CAN NOT ADMINISTRATE MORE OPTIONS AT THE TIME SO WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF THIS POST COULD BE CONSITHERED CLOSED FOR NOW!!

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL!

/HENRIK

HOW EVER WE CAN NOT ADMINISTRATE MORE OPTIONS AT THE TIME SO WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF THIS POST COULD BE CONSITHERED CLOSED FOR NOW!!

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL!

/HENRIK

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL!

/HENRIK

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL!

/HENRIK

Hi, many thanks for contacting Egypt Productions, We’d be happy to consult with you on your upcoming project in Egypt to make sure your ultimate production needs are being properly planned for.

Tavi Stavila

hello,
    i’m six moths late but i beleive that we have much to do in commun in the future.
    i’d like to consider tunisia as a serious destination for shootings.
    star wars, the english patient, Quo vadis and many more movies where shot in tunisia.
    BBC, Chanel 4, discovery chanel are now one of our best partners.
    if you nedd more information do not hesitate to contac us: info@godolphin-films.com
    thank you

Hi, next time why don’t you try Namibia, have a look at our web site http://www.namibfilms.co.za for a sample of our locations and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding Namibia.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘ Production Service in Northern Africa?’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]