Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum production services in Paris

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Can Anyone suggest a good service company in Paris ?

Jon Stubbs

hi there,
    helen at bandits here, we are one of the leading commercial prod cos in paris, and part of our international business which i am in charge of is also doing service for foreign jobs in france.
    would be delighted to help, please let me know what we can do for you:
    helen@banditsproduction.com
    + 33 1 41 38 14 14

Nick Jones

from Jean-Louis NIEUWBOURG to Laurentz PUDDICK, Nico Productions

Hi Laurentz,
    I’m line producer in France working with my production service company or other one in France as the best one (with more than 5 feature films in their catalogue), depending of your choice.
    You can see easily my filmography at http://nieuwbourg.free.fr
    Let me know what would you like to produce in France and when. As you know, if you stay more than 5 days in France, you can reach the tax rebate (worth 20% of all eligible cost …)
    Best,
    Jean-Louis NIEUWBOURG
    Line Producer
    nieuwbourg@gmail.com
    +33 6 07 52 54 04
    nieuwbourg.free.fr

Laura Grey

Look up All In Productions…
    the producer is an ace and terrific pro.
    had the pleasure to coordonnate a shoot for him in Montreal and area.

Oliver Glass
    all-in@wanadoo.fr
    ALL IN Productions
    83, Rue de Reuilly
    75012 PARIS
    T:331434547020
    F:33143455428

Cool!

m. d’eze
    montreal-photography-productions.com
    Montreal, Quebec Canada
    deze@sympatico.ca

m.

Joe Zaroui
    Participant

Hi

We are a french production, Elegangz, we do ad, webseries, event and we own a club.
    you can contact us to prepare an estimate for your shooting in Paris.

Cheers

Aurore.

prod@elegangz.com

John Reed

Hi Laurenz,
    If you’re still looking for services i’ll be happy to help
    nico
    http://www.nicocorp.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘production services in Paris’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]