Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Pseudo Havana

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
  • Dominican Republic is definitively the place for “Look Alike” Cuba and much more.
    We did it a few times…among other for LUC BESSON…it was perfect.

See Angel P. Puello
    You cannot go wrong with him

CineFilms®
    FILM – PRODUCCION – POST
    mail: angel@cinefilms.com.do
    Cel: (809) 438-8449
    Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
    REEL: http://www.vimeo.com/cinefilms/videos
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/CinefilmsDR

Regards

m. d’Eze
    michelle@deze.biz

Hii,
    You could also consider the Canary Islands… we have provided “Cuba-style” locations here before. If you could send me a brief I would be happy to send you back some pictures.
    Regards,
    Andy

andy@filmcanaryislands.com

Ann Hernandez
    Participant

Puerto Rico is the place. My name is Berthold Meltz. I have been a LOcation Scout-Manager for the past 31 yeras in PUerto Rico. We are a U.S. territory. We deal in $US Dollars. You just need your passport and a tourist visa or work visa to come to Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico offers 40% tax deduction on every production of over $100,000.00 .We have the latest camera equipment, grip, lighting, generators, dollies and cranes. We also have great post-productions facilities and crews very well trained. Recent movies shot in Puerto Rico: Fast Five, Runner Runner, The Run Diary, Men Who Stares at Goats, Che, The Losers, Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides. If you are interested you can contact at 1+787-649-3790 or send me your email for further information. Attached please find four photos.

Hello!
    Cratagena is good option for this kind of feeling, i can send you locations,
    just send me an email so i can send a package of photos to you !

ana@latinapro.info
    http://www.latinapro.info

Gera Ho

This is our second response to your request.
    Havana Pictures has been working in the Caribbean over 15 years. We are based in Havana but cover the entire area of the Caribbean. Santo Domingo is definitely the ideal place for the production.
    Our company can be of great help since we know perfectly the two countries, Cuba and the Dominican Republic.
    Enclose info about Havana Pictures.
    We look forward your response.
    Best
    Sergio Domenech
    HAVANA PICTURES
    havanapictures@yahoo.es
    +53 5406 21 29
    +53 7 205 01 11

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Pseudo Havana’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]