Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Shanghai Shoot Required

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a Shanghai based production company to help shoot some elements for a Nike corporate film that we are creating back here in London.

We will require casting for an athletic male (perhaps a basketball player) who will be followed as he goes about his day. I will need two separate quotes for a one day shoot and a two day shoot based on one camera, sound, and up to four locations. (Perhaps an apartment, gym etc).

We will not require any editing so please include footage transfer in your quote.

Please get in touch if you think you can help.

Thanks,

Charlotte

Do you have any boards to look at?
    If so, please email to wosutensai@gmail.com

Thanks
    Joe

Eric Lai
    Participant

hi,

My name is Eric Lai and I am the Executive Producer for Gwantsi Shanghai. Please visit our web site http://www.gwantsi.com

If you are confident with us, please send your request and board to my email address eric.lai@gwantsi.com & ericlaict@gmail.com

Thanks
    Eric Lai

hi! Charlotte,

my name is platini chang, the executive producer at six caps productions. we are 100% confident on providing what you need for your project in SH. in fact, we are going to provide local production to an US team who is going to shoot here in SH on 19, and it’s for the the great client, NIKE. due to the confidential agreement, I can not give you more details but I will do that once it’s OK to do that.

meanwhile, NIKE China is also going to brief us tomorrow to produce some video for them as well which will be produced at the same day of course.

We offer variety production service in China and Taiwan for commercial, music video, documentary, feature film even still photo shooting. re your request, casting a basketball player, location scouting and everything you need for your on-location shooting. So if you can give me more details re your film then I can get you the ballpark right away.

my personal e-mail is : platini.chang@gmail.com or six.caps.productions@me.com.

look forward to hearing from you soon!

best regards,

platini chang
    +86.1520.179.7899

Jin Feilin

Hey Charlotte, thanks for offering the info, my name is Clark and I work with Bright Shadow Films, we have done some BMX documentary like videos for Nike before, and we also know a lot of good basket ball players in town, feel free to drop us an email so we can send you a few stuff we have done before.

My email address: clark@brightshadowfilms.com
    And you can always reach me: 86 133 91232 945

Clark

http://www.brightshadowfilms.com

Erica Black

Hi Charlotte,

We have done a couple of similar projects for Nike here through the W&K’s Shanghai office.
    Please check out our website to learn more.

http://www.housefilms.com

All the best,

Ric DiIanni
    Executive Producer
    House Films
    Shanghai

Hi Charlotte

Please contact A New Life Films. http://www.newlifefilm.com

We have worked with Nike before and have work with various UK companies before. Don’t want to over sell if you need reference I can send them to you.

Kelvin Mok
    kmok@newlife-film.com

Kit Ko

Hi Charlotte,

This is Nash @ 24 Hours Production Shanghai.
    Please visit our web and you can see how is 24hrs Production:
    http://www.24hrs-sh.com

We are production team from Hong Kong, confident to provide you a satisfied production service.
    Please feel free to email me as: nashliu24hrs@gmail.com
    We are 24 hours standby to provide you any location reference or quotation.

Hope to work with you and your team.

Nash

Greetings!

Hello Charlotte,

We are a Malaysia own Production House in Beijing since year 2000. We provides production servcies to Production Houses from Singapore, India, HK, Japan,UK & Italy-Milan. Look forward to work with you. Cheers,

Chuah
    Barney Films
    http://www.barneyfilms.com
    Mobile: +86-1391 031 7687

Dear Charlotte,

We have been servicing Nike shootings in China before and would be happy to do it again!

We worked for, as reference to you, Dani Kiwi Meier | ManaMedia AG Nike shoot beijing 2009. Not sure you familliar with them but it was about same type of project, as you are refering to. Our website shows our record and history in chinese market: please visit: http://www.sierkvojacekandpartners.com

Would be happy to send you quote, but, before we go sending out “wild” quotations, prefere to work structured and dettailled, so if we send you quote, you know what it is you are dealing with. Once quote is given, we stick to it and over budget, if occurs, will be on our account, that’s policy with us.Therefore I think it’s good we discuss detaills of project first.

Please send me email (to sierkvojacek@sierkvojacekandpartners.com) with your phone number, so we can discuss. Furthermore, I will be in london, first week of march, so would be able to schedule face to face meeting if you require,

Kind regards,

Sierk Vojacek

CEO

SVP China

Boudewijn Visser
    Participant

Hi Charlotte,

My name is Jud Willmont and I am an American operating a small boutique production company servicing a wide range of commercial production projects in China. I am currently based in Shanghai and I would love to bid on your job. Please contact me with more details on your so that I may supply you with an estimate.

Sincere Regards,

Jud Willmont
    +86 13817809252
    jud@willmountainfilms.com
    http://www.willmountainfilms.com

Georgina Pope
    Participant

Dear Charlotte,

This is Pearl from Shooting Gallery Asia in Shanghai. Shooting Gallery has been in Asia since 1987, and we have now production offices in Shanghai, Singapore , Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and rep offices in Maldives & New Zealand.

Shanghai,is a base for our China office since last year and have done numerous productions and still photography for several celebrities and other projections.

At a combined floorspace of 15,000 square feet, and spanning 3 floors, we are currently one of the largest production houses in downtown Shanghai. Production facilities include 2 fully equipped studios, stills camera as well Phantom camera grip rooms, full service kitchen, digital imaging rooms, casting room, meeting rooms and client rooms where clients can rest on comfortable sofas while watching a live feed of their shoot.

Of particular note is the main studio – 1,600 sq ft of column-free floor-space, three stories high, with a built-in cyclorama and lighting catwalk. The entire studio floor is water tight and can be flooded to shallow controlled depths with its built-in rapid flooding and drainage capability.

We have also done several location shoots in Shanghai, Mongolia and other parts of China besides Asia

Please refer to our link with news with regards to Shanghai office
    http://www.shootinggalleryasia.com/news/articles/news.php?article=SG101231.xml

We are keen and look forward to receive your board and brief in order to provide you a cost effective as well as to meet your requirement and needs .

With warmest regards,
    Pearl Tan 陈映余
    Executive Producer
    Shooting Gallery Shanghai
    No. 5, Art Studio, 1501 Nan Suzhou Road
    200041, Shanghai
    PR China

Office : +86-21-61248828
    Mobile (Shanghai): +86-13916862891
    Mobile (HK) : +852-6118 1583
    Mobile (M’sia) :+60621421996
    Web: www. ShootingGalleryAsia.com

Dear Charlotte

Greetings from Godmother Productions. I am Magie EP for GMP in Shanghai. We have work on some Nike Projects before for Print and TVC and would love to work with you on this project as well.

There are a few questions to ask before I proceed to quote so pls email me your contact and phone no if you are keen on working with GMP for this project

Love
    Magie Tan
    Ex Producer
    GMP
    Mobile : + 86 1381 688 7841
    e-mail : magie@godmotherproductions.com

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Shanghai Shoot Required’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]