Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Small Air strip

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • Regis Brun

Dear ivo van Vollenhoven

Answering to your research, concerning Airstrips and small airports, we can propose you, among many others, some examples in the South of France.

Also, for better adapted researches, more details about your shooting project would help us.

You can call Mr. RECCO at :

+33 (O)6 83 57 82 59
    faramarz@hotmail.fr

We stay at your entire disposal for any questions.

Best regards
    Faramarz

Fabiola CLAZ

Good Evening Ivo,
    We have what you are looking for in Sainte-Marie Island, (East) Madagascar, into the Indian Ocean amid a tropical paradise, close marvelous hotels (for the crew). If you want more details, you’re welcome !!!
    Best Regards,
    Eric – ZEBU FILMWORKS
    zebu.filmworks@gmail.com

Hello Ivo..!!! if it’s what you looking for, i’m glad to help you. We have four Airstrip close to the sea. For further informations please feel free and contact me at pepebus@orongofilms.com
    http://www.orongofilms.com

Eva Cuadrado

Hi, we have a location like this in Spain. If you were interested in seeing more pics then let me know. The airstrip itself is about 10miles (in a plane from the sea). It is very remote as it is up in the mountains, and is only used by fire crews. It is very handy for equipment rental and provisions for crews as it is only an hour from big cities for kit, and 20mins for crew accommodation.
    Cheers,

James.

Eva Cuadrado

Hi, we have a location like this in Spain. If you were interested in seeing more pics then let me know. The airstrip itself is about 10miles (in a plane from the sea). It is very remote as it is up in the mountains, and is only used by fire crews. It is very handy for equipment rental and provisions for crews as it is only an hour from big cities for kit, and 20mins for crew accommodation.
    Cheers,

James.

Eva Cuadrado

Didn’t realise my details wouldn’t automatically get included…
    e-mail- james@locationsspain.com

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Small Air strip’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]