Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Sweden/Norway/Finland Modern architect house

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • We are looking for a modern – glass – stylsih architect house in Norway/Finland /Sweden . To shoot interiors accessories in January 2010 ….

Maxime Couteret
    Participant

Hi Clare,
    Why not Estonia, the same region and nordic attitude only much more sheaper to shoot. Some examples attached and having lot of more.
    If intrested do not hessitate to contact with me. margus@filmtower.ee or cell +372 56 51 654
    Best, Margus

Maxime Couteret
    Participant

Clare,
    Margus again. Some more examples.
    Can help you with Sweden as well.
    Running companies in both countries.

margus@thefilmdivision.com

Best,
    Margus

Hi Clare,
    You are more than welcome to shoot in Northern Finland. We have plenty of modern houses in our holiday centers. Many of them are easily available because they are rentals. Surroundings are amazing in January. Snow covered trees and hillsides are guaranteed.
    We are one hour flight away from Helsinki.

NFFC will help You with Your project
    http://www.nffc.fi

yas kotake

hi clare, is danmark an option too? friend of mine rents out his amazing place 30mins from copenhagen.
    kai@saltberlin.tv

Richard A Rose
    Participant

Hi Clare,

In Western Norway you will find many alternatives for modern architect houses; set in wild nature, at the coast or in cities.

We can help you in finding the right location, free of charge:

sigmund@wnfc.no
    +47 9714 9153

Sigmund Elias Holm
    Western Norway Film Commission
    http://www.wnfc.no

Heidi Wong

Dear Clare.

I apologize for this late reply.

Norwegian Film Service can help you find a modern architect house in the Oslo-area. We can also provide you with all sorts of production services. There are many advantage of choosing Oslo as location: we have the biggest rental houses and most of the professionals are based here. We can get you the best deals.

Please let me know the status of your project and then I can send you some photos of suggested locations. A budget for the house rental would also be good. For how many days are you planning on renting it?

Please feel free to email me at:
    guro@film-service.no, or call my cell-phone: + 47 41 26 71 62 at any time.

Best regards, Guro R. Jenssen
    producer
    Norwegian Film Service
    http://www.film-service.no

Heidi Wong

Dear Clare.

I apologize for this late reply.

Norwegian Film Service can help you find a modern architect house in the Oslo-area. We can also provide you with all sorts of production services. There are many advantage of choosing Oslo as location: we have the biggest rental houses and most of the professionals are based here. We can get you the best deals.

Please let me know the status of your project and then I can send you some photos of suggested locations. A budget for the house rental would also be good. For how many days are you planning on renting it?

Please feel free to email me at:
    guro@film-service.no, or call my cell-phone: + 47 41 26 71 62 at any time.

Best regards, Guro R. Jenssen
    producer
    Norwegian Film Service
    http://www.film-service.no

Sam Foley

Hi there,

how about house “Wiima”, 20 km from Rovaniemi airport in Finnish Lapland.

cheers, Mikko

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Sweden/Norway/Finland Modern architect house’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]