Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum trained doves

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Ajai Kapur

Hi to All,
    I would appreciate if someone could proceed top dove wrangler and his contact.He/she should be based in Europe. Please send all info on ivana@planetb.hr
    thank you

david bucher

we can supply chromakey stock shots of doves
    click here for preview http://www.blueanimals.co.uk/doves.html
    or we can shoot for your specific requirements
    john@vsi-enterprises.com

Hi,

Yes, we can help please phone for more info.

Thanks

Trevor

+44 (0)7956564715 or
    +44 (0)7770666088

hi ivana

hi ivana I believe you are looking for trained doves
    we have trained dove who have worked on tv and films. If you are interested please get in contact with me on parrotandseal@gmail.com kind regards anthony bloom

Hi

My name is Kevin from Animal Antics world wide. i can supply trained doves and other animals if needed to any location, uk or abroad. If you need any more information please contact me on 07947565911 or email me back at kevinstinchcombe@tiscali.co.uk.

Kind regards.

Kevin

Jens Paulsen

Hello,
    We are happy to respond and advise we have a great team of trainers here in the UK. Please feel free to contact me in the office on 01923685146 or via email: birdsnanimalsuk@hotmail.com
    Kegards,
    Michelle Garbutt
    Birds & Animals UK Ltd

Please contact me on +44 (0) 7831800567

Regards

Wayne

ANIMAL ACTING

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘trained doves’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]