Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum TVC for a well known Jewelry brand

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • Marcio Lemos

Hi Omer!
    If you are still needing a forest, well.. Brasil has the biggest in the planet! The Amazon Rainforest!
    Actually there are lots of diferent kinds of forests in Brasil, even near of big cities like São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.
    Send us the script if you are still loking for. We will send the location references back to you .
    Please reply to roni@oceanfilms.com.br
    Best,
    João Roni

David Taylor
    Participant

Hi Omer:In Argentina we have our rain forest that could be great for your project, I could send you pictures if you want and prepare a quote for you. My email is: eli@bendercine.com

Ana Sena

Dear Omer,

Without needing to go to far out of the capital city of Budapest, Hungary’s forests are lush and affordable! Please contact me for more details and photos. amy@sternfilm.com

Oscar Avalos

Its Monsoon time in India. Its raining in Northern India now, but you can find such locations in Kerala, Chennai in August. Do get in touch and we will find the best locations for you.

Ajai Kapur, indiafilmservices@yahoo.co.in

celia b

Hi, come to Indonesia many jungle options for you, beautiful tropical lushgreen forest, we can arrange aerial shot here in Indonesian archipelago, please email us contact@indonesiafilm.com and visit http://www.indonesiafilm.com, thanks

Andrew Stear

Hello Omer
    I dont think you’ve had any replies from Malaysia yet so i’ll add my voice to the chorus and suggest that if you’re considering SE Asia we have one of the oldest and most beautiful rain forests in the world, located a few hours from the capital Kuala Lumpur. We also provide production support in Indonesia from our Jakarta office and NZ and Australia from our Sydney office. Have a look at our site http://www.passionpictures.com.my for more info, or call me on +60123189720. Cheers, Jamie

If there is still time give Panama a look. We can help you. We have all you need. Great transportation system, modern city a nd superb entertainment for your off shooting time. We are surrounded by lush tropical jungle very near the city, waterfalls, animals, etc. Professional bilingual crews. Good prices. “Taylor of Panama”, “Basic”, “End of the Spear” films and many TV programs and commercials shot here recently. US Dollar currency. No hurracaines.
    Frank Pereira frankrentals@cableonda.net

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘TVC for a well known Jewelry brand’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]