Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum village + forest with snow

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • we”re looking anywhere in the world a village covered with snow and sorrounded by forest and mountains.
    shooting is planned for the week of 9th november.
    thanks
    marcello noera
    akita film

Jon Stubbs

Dear Marcello, we can offer you the full production service for your shooting, please send me more info at ondrejberanek@punkfilm.cz and I can prepare an estimate for you.check our website http://www.punkfilm.cz all my best ondrej +420777952066

Hello Marcello..!!! if it’s what you looking for, i’m glad to help you. For further informations please feel free and contact me at pepebus@orongofilms.com

Dear Marcello,

We have mountains, forests and villages with snow.

Please contact us and we will assist you with all information you need.

Best regards,

Berit Tilly
    Swedish Lapland Film Commission
    http://www.slfc.se

Ciao Marcello, why going on the other side of the world to look for a snowy village… when we have the alps outside your door? Contact us. We can help you.
    paolo@shootinthealps.com

Scott Lakey

Hi Marcello
    – not so easy to find November snow as some years ago – currently it’s only 6 cm deep – not vast amounts but it covers the ground in some villages.

bard@grapefilm.com
    +47 91120054
    Arctic-Norway

Frisca Carapelli
    Participant

Hi Marcello! What is about Ukraine?

Lena Yuzik
    olenayuzik@gmail.com
    +380674480792

Hello Marcello,

I will be very happy to help you finding a great location with snow in Switzerland !

Please contact me at raquel@heidiproduction.com

All the best

Raquel
    +41798206806

Marius Bucur

If your looking for Sweden I can assist you. Beautiful landscapes and mountains in the north. Plenty of snow.
    Scott
    +4670-7787250

Hi – its tricky to get guaranteed snow below the treeline in Europe at this time. You will easily find snow, but for a forest scene you will need to have flexible shoot dates to wait for the weather. Let me know if that is feasible & maybe we can help.
    Regards,
    Kim
    http://www.snowfilms.com

Hello Marcello.
    Take a look at my site ; locations.no and snowlocations.com and I´m sure you will find a suitable location.
    Give me a call if your interested.
    Note! Not all of these villages are covered with snow right now.

Regards,
    Frostmedia.no
    ev@frostmedia.no
    +47 47395073

Luisa Saro

Hi there, we have many locations to present in Canada. The pictures attached were taken in December but you could find snow villages in Banff/The Rockies from mid November. Note that snow is weather dependent! My email: heinrich@meansofproduction.ca / http://www.meansofproduction.ca
    We do Canadian Service Production

Sam Foley

Hi,

please visit Finnish Lapland.
    Type http://www.filmlapland.fi to browse location database and get familiar with services over here.

Cheers, Mikko

Louisa Gomez

Hi Marcello,

please check your inbox message from stanislav@marmeladefilm.com. It is not exactly what you’ve been searching for, but still we hope this option is worth of considering.

All Best,

Stas

Hi,
    here are some proposals from Romania. For more details and questions please contact me.
    Regards,
    Marius

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘village + forest with snow’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]