Filming in Denmark
Denmark might be a small country, but it has a big reputation in the industry for its range of locations, depth and skill of crew and quality of equipment available.
The country featured as a major location in Tom Hooper's The Danish Girl.
This is complemented further by excellent studio facilities and a good working relationship between the authorities and the industry.
Denmark’s location results in cool summers with average temperatures around 16C and mild winters with average temperatures of about 0.5C. It is frequently windy, strongest in winter and weakest in summer.
In winter you will find the lowest temperature in regions which are well away from the sea. In summer you will find the highest average temperatures in South Zealand and Lolland-Falster.
Average daily daylight
Average daily sunlight
- MAMA Production Service - Feb 25, 2020
- CphCph - Jan 25, 2020
- Film Station - Sep 9, 2019
- Film in Denmark - Aug 30, 2019
- EDN - The European Documentary Network - Sep 14, 2018
- Caretta Films - Mar 16, 2017
- Advance - Feb 20, 2017
- The Viking Ship Museum - Jan 27, 2017
- Indahouse - Jan 25, 2017
- BE Consulting - Aug 15, 2016
- Lockdowns are lifting, are you back in production? - your say - Apr 16, 2020
- Looking for US based still photo ass. and make up artists - Feb 20, 2017
- Local fixers for stills-shoot in Oman and UAE in March - Feb 2, 2016
- A Call for EU Documentary Makers for an International Co-production - Jan 17, 2014
- Fixers – Denmark - May 15, 2013