Filming in Vietnam
With buzzing cities, dramatic landscapes and rich biodiversity, Vietnam offers a slice of ancient culture and modern history in the same breath.
From the capital city of Hanoi in the north to the imperial capital of ancient Hue in the center to the hustle of
Ho Chi Minh City (better known as Saigon) in the south, Vietnam has one of Southeast Asia’s most diverse landscapes.
The country is made up of three different areas: the equatorial lowlands, the high, temperate plains and the alpine peaks.
The thick jungles and forests throughout the country are packed with a wide variety of fauna, from elephants and rhinos to leopards, black bears and turtles.
Vietnam also has a wide variety of peoples rich in culture and strong in tradition. In addition to the Vietnamese and Chinese, there are over 50 different montagnard (hill tribe) groups. Each have their own unique clothing, culture and features.
The climate in Vietnam is tropical and sub-tropical, depending on the region. The north is generally slightly cooler and gets less rain, although hot and rainy conditions prevail between May and October. The south’s monsoon season lasts from about May to November, although the region is hot and humid all year round, with conditions sometimes peaking at 40C. Temperatures can occasionally fall to 0C in the Central Highlands during the winter, but in Hanoi in the north the average annual temperature is about 18C.
Average daily daylight
Average daily sunlight
- 1984 - May 5, 2020
- Fixer in Vietnam - May 4, 2020
- copphaviet - Apr 3, 2020
- EM Productions Vietnam - Mar 30, 2020
- HAVIP IP LAW FIRM - Jan 10, 2020
- Linkvaojbovn - Dec 1, 2019
- THE FLYING PRODUCERS - Nov 6, 2019
- Ba Kien TV - Website tong hop nguon truc tiep bong da tren the gioi. Chung toi chia se den cac Fan ham mo bong da nhung link xem chat luong, giup moi nguoi cung hoa nhip va giai toa duoc niem dam me bat diet doi voi bo mon the thao bong da. Social: https: - Aug 24, 2019
- Đại Nam - Jun 11, 2019
- Cách Trị Bệnh Media - May 25, 2019