The Location Beach Lounge Partner 2014: Ready to Shoot
Ready to Shoot is partnering with The Location Guide for our Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions. The Lounge will be on Plage Goeland from 16-20 June. Ready to Shoot is owned by executive producer Margarida Adónis and has been running for 14 years.
“Ready to Shoot’s presence in Cannes has become a regular habit for us as it means we can meet old friends and make new ones,” says Adónis: “This festival offers the chance to form long-term consistent networks. It’s the most eagerly-awaited time of the year and we take the opportunity to reconnect with old friends and our lovely clients."
“The Location Guide has offered the perfect partnership for us over the years to promote our services," Adónis adds, "and that’s why we decided to be part of the team sponsoring the Lounge.
“We hope the Lounge helps us to expand our network of contacts and grow our business by connecting us with companies from all over the world that are really interested about shooting in Portugal. We hope to have fun as always!”
Ready to Shoot has worked with production companies such as AOI Pro, RSA Films, Stillking, Czar and Believe Media, and recent brand shoots have included Burger King and Hornbach.
To find out more about Ready to Shoot click here.
- Cannes Lions Beach Lounge Partner 2015: Ready to Shoot
- The Location Beach Lounge Partner 2016: Ready to Shoot
- The Location Beach Lounge Partner 2014: CrossWind Advertising
- The Location Beach Lounge Partner 2014: Joshua Tree
- The Location Beach Lounge Partner 2014: OOOPS Films
- The Location Guide launches The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions
- Family Film returns as a partner for The Location Beach Lounge
- Cannes Lions Beach Lounge Partner 2015: The Magic
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments