|Benefit as a % of spend||35.00|
|Financial cap per production||-|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?||No|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| No|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| Yes|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| Yes|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum percentage of the film that must be shot in the region: 0.00%
- - Minimum spend 450000 (in local currency)
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
- - State approx. number of months after completion of audited accounts
- - End of national fiscal year
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - VAT / GST /Sales Tax recoverable
- - CINA can not be combined with the FFC tax credit, but local funding schemes can be accessed.
Have a minimum expenditure on audiovisual and logistics services in Colombia worth $1,580,045,400 COP (USD 475,000*). Post production must have a minimum USD95,000 in expenses.
Series, short web content, music videos, video games and advertising can spread minimum expenses over a number of works.