|Benefit as a % of spend||40.00|
|Financial cap per production||-|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?||No|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| No|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| Yes|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| Yes|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum percentage of the film that must be shot in the region: 0.00%
- - Minimum spend 475000 (in local currency)
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
- - State approx. number of months after completion of audited accounts
- - End of national fiscal year
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - VAT / GST /Sales Tax recoverable
- - The FFC can not be combined with the CINA tax credit, but local funding schemes can be accessed.
The FFC is a refund of 40% of the expenses in audiovisual services and 20% of the expenses of logistics services in Colombia.
Minimum expenditure can be spread over multiple works. Up to four chapters of TV series spending USD118,750 each, or 20 Music Videos spending USD23,750 each.
The FFC incentive only covers postproduction when production has taken place in Colombia